SCP-RP (USA) - Staff Application - Fizzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fizzy783

Aug 27, 2024

What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (USA)

Your Username: Fizzy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:810006290

Discord Username: red_v_r

What's your current playtime: 29 days

Do you have a mic: yes

Your characters name: Bob Th One

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: yes

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: no

How many hours can you be on everyday: 6

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: yes it was a dark RP server I had to retire be cause the owner quit and never came back and i helped a lot of people so i think I can help this server out to.

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: I have made so many friends in the server and i love playing it in general.

Why would you like to become a staff member: Because ive always see admins on other servers and always wanted to be one and i am active 9/10 in a day and i think i can help out a lot.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: When i was a admin on darkrp i had a person who committed MRDM and i banned him for a 5 days and he did for verbal and MRDM (he called me the n word over and over) and I think that i handled it well.

Rackarain

Staff of the Year
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Your moms bed
www.twitch.tv
Application Denied

Hi @Fizzy783 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

You are under our age requirement of 15 and did not get a pass from a super to apply. Your application is also lacking in detail we want our applicants to give us a good amount of detail on why they wish to join our staff team.

You may re-apply when you receive approval from a super to apply.​

Status
Not open for further replies.