SCP-RP (USA) - Staff Application - game_failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

xavier montague

Aug 12, 2024
What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (USA)

Your Username: game_failure

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:453455030

Discord Username: game_failure2

What's your current playtime:
Do you have a mic: yes

Your characters name: foundation Xavier Montague ( security and research)

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: yes

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: N/A

How many hours can you be on everyday: 3-6+ hours average maybe less when school starts back up

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: yes, i was a staff member on another SCP RP server for 3 weeks before the servers got shut down, id do a lot similar to what staff on this server do, take sits, give warns, bans and jails, handle people etc. i went up the ranks of staff relatively quickly on that server

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achieved in-game: i don't have many achievements on the server yet, aside from receiving a "good" graded document in research but that is relatively easy to get if you just but in work and detail into your report, hoping to get an excellent graded one soon. but am hoping to grow into the ranks of E-11 when tryouts open, only thing I've done that's important are multiple roleplay based events with security

Why would you like to become a staff member: i love helping out communities anyway i can, so with my ability to play for long periods of times at the moment, i want to use that the help out this community, as well as the fact i enjoyed my previous staff job on another server and want to start helping people again.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: ending and processing sits quicker, I've been in 10 minutes sits for simple issues and would like to help waiting times/ sit times go faster, preferably less the 6 minutes at most, as well as offering fair and reasonable judgement in sits , and a non bias outcome.

Last edited:

Rackarain

Staff of the Year
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Your moms bed
www.twitch.tv
Application Denied

Hi @xavier montague ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

We have decided to deny your application due to application is lacking and low playtime. We want out applicants to give us a good detail of why they wish to be part of our team. Also during this time you get a bit more playtime.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.