Yes

Your character's name:
Assistant J. Dredd [Holding]
Ambassador J. 'Lawman' Dredd [Holding]
MTF E11 LCPL J. Dredd [FR-EN] [Holding]

dredd.png

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why:
1x RDM - Was a mistake made as a new player within GSD as a Guard. I took a shot at someone in Airlock, missed and a headshot landed on a Dclass standing by the Bins in front of the Kitchen.

How many hours can you be on everyday:
4hrs+

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community:
I do have almost a year under my belt with another Australian Star Wars Roleplay server, Gateway Gaming. As an Admin on the server, I was entrusted to watch over other Moderators and train the Trial Moderators during their tenure. Admin responsibilities were 30hrs+ every week, organising sits for Trial Moderators. The trial sits were all in a controlled situation and treated as real, but no punishments issued, only relayed back once decided. As a staff member we had to dedicate that Staffing prioritises over Roleplay/Gameplay. It was a juggle but I still managed to have a very successful and active regiment whilst still Staffing for the server.

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game:
I believe that becoming an Ambassador was my proudest moment, it showed that I could be trusted to uphold the laws of the Foundation. Also making MTF E-11 was amazing and thoroughly enjoy every moment, full of great personalities. My goal is to make Internal Affairs Commissioner of Compliance (Discipline). Playing every day and having players openly chat with me about IC issues is another proud accomplishment that I hold close to how I conduct myself, having no bias or judgement to someone regardless of if I have had a bad run in with them on any slot. The Law is the Law, and we hold the scales of Justice, no faulting or corrupting this process.

Why would you like to become a staff member:
I would like to become staff to help take the responsibility of a Moderator in the down times of the USA time zones, as I'm Australian in AEST, I'll be active at these times and be able to take the sits so players won't be waiting for staff to hop on and tackle the list of tickets submitted. As my previous experience with staff, I can imagine the piles of tickets that a few moderators/admins have to take on literally as they join the server. I have to call on staff nearly daily as the burden of Internal Affairs is for a primary job role, most others flag over quickly for a break after just a few interactions. I'd like to help the staff team, and server, by sharing the workload.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so:
More staff in the downtimes, the staff I have interacted with have always been great

Last edited: