SCP-RP (USA) - Staff Application - Lee

Lee

Sep 18, 2024

What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (USA)

Your Username: Lee

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:151145542

Discord Username: leeplayzz

What's your current playtime: 1d 03h 40m

Do you have a mic: YEs

Your characters name: Tony "Two Nickles" Malone

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes, this is the first

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: I have received a 12 hour ban for ERP and LTAP. To be completely honest I was using a sound board that had some sexual words in it and someone reported without me knowing. When I left the server they considered it as LTAP. I did try contacting the admin for the clip but the never responded.

How many hours can you be on everyday: At least 5-6

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: Yes, I have played admin in a few darkRP servers but never SCPRP

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: I was pretty proud when I took about 2 hours to write a backstory on my character and it came out really well in my opinion

Why would you like to become a staff member: As for me I really do love the server, this is one of the very very few servers on Gmod that isn't ridden with corrupt staff member and I have been treated really well in every respect. I also really enjoy interacting with the player base as it seems most of them are awesome people to create friendships with and have a good conversation if you want.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: I know that I could be a great asset to the staff team purely based on my communication skills. I am super extroverted and love to help wherever I can. Another thing I can add to the already great staff team is efficiency. Once I get a hand of thing's I pick up on others very quickly.

-P.S. W server :)