SCP-RP (USA) - Staff Application - mrthunderstorm

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrflashspam

Apr 8, 2024
What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (USA)

Your Username: mrthunderstorm

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:118982272

Discord Username: mrthunderstorm_03455

What's your current playtime: 20hrs

Do you have a mic: Yes

Your characters name: Mr.Florence Stallion

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No this is not my first application I try to make one for Danny the scp but it got denied because my level wasn't high enough for it

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: No

How many hours can you be on everyday: 2-5 hours

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: Yes I was a staff member on Omni Holywiremod SCPRP I had A lot of fun being a staff member on that server I would take sits everyday well a lot and help other player's out with the problems they are having in the server

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: well I'm a cadet I love helping gensec in Dblock a lot and making sure d-class don't riot or have weapons on them to make sure no gensec staffs are Threating by d-class That's the only thing I'm Proud of

Why would you like to become a staff member: The reason why I want to join it’s because the server is really fun and I feel like we can grow our staff team and I would like to do that by joining the recruitment team and helping new people join staff. I’m interested in the server and go up the rank staff and do more with the server and help people in the server and keeping the community rp safe I am enjoying the community of the server, and I been enjoying the community that i am in and if I joined staff I would be able to help the community of the whole server not just I would help the server grow and be a safe fun place for everybody, I want to help the community grow by being good staff member that helps out all member of civilnetworks by taking tickets and helping people rp wise and also keeping people who want to harm the community away.

The server that I was staff on was omni SCP RP and I would like to be accepted to Civilnetwork to help the players out with the problems they are having with other people and treating them with respect, my time on staff omni RP was a great experience but I didn’t like the other staff members how they lie to other people with the report’s of the player but for me I would ask them if they have proof like video records to show that they aren’t lying before warning the player or banning them for a week. I as a Civilnetwork staff would make sure that other members of the staff team are respectful and fair to other players and make sure they are not corrupt and doing so make the community and staff team better my time as omni taught me how to be a good staff member and I can use what I learned to help myself to be a good staff member for Civilnetworks, I have much dedication for this community and I want to be decided to staff team and make the community better by being a strong honest staff member.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: Like I said making sure every staff tickets are taken and being Handle as a professional staff team And I would make sure if some staff members can't take the admins sit and are too busy roleplaying I would be the one handling it one by one so other staff members still have time to have fun because I myself don't really much do anything in the server besides being a d-class stabbing people or being a chef and often cooking so like why not take some tickets for the staff team so they can enjoy their roleplay :D

Last edited:

Harold Hawks

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Mar 12, 2023
America
Application Denied

Hi @mrflashspam ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

I am denying your application as you still have active warnings and bans on your record with your previous account. I recommend waiting until your bans and warnings expire before reapplying. Alongside that, please remember to follow the instructions for moderator applications by not mentioning experience on other servers.

If you wish to know when your punishments expire on your previous account, please DM me over discord.

You may re-apply in two weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.