SCP-RP (USA) - Staff Application - PD

PhantomDestroyer

Mar 12, 2024

What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (USA)

Your Username: PD

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:117810744

Discord Username: phantomdestroyer

What's your current playtime: 04d 01h 44m 15s

Do you have a mic: Yes

Your characters name: F "PD" Jimmy Gomen
CI gemen gundter
CIV Jerald Bowmen

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: 1# https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/usa-staff-app-jimmy-gomen.24314/
2# https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/usa-jimmy-gomen.23180/

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: RDMx1 Killed a Cadet who ate my cake After I had made it.
Metagamingx1 I had said "Im the real one" after a Deep cover had been found out.

How many hours can you be on everyday: Atleast 4hr.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: Yes , I was a head mod for a DarkRP server named Mob Life Gaming, Was also a Admin for a Discord server and there game servers for more than a year. Games from Minecraft to Gmod to SCPSL.

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: I've joined Nu-7 and now actively ranking up, I've had a Deep and meaningful convo with SCP-860-2.
I have Unlocked Type-Blue and made it to Surface as a D-Class Twice.

Why would you like to become a staff member: The reason I wish to join This Staff team is to better myself at being a Staff member.
I want to help those who may have a question about something and need an answer As Soon As Possible.
I have enjoyed RPing here and wish to give back and help other do the same, To make sure they have fun doing so.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: The Response time for sits, To help with this I will be ready to take sits and answer questions ASAP to minimize time waiting for a member to take sits, I will attempt to drop what I'm doing as long as it is not important to RP.