SCP-RP (USA) - Staff Application - shaskool

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaskool

Aug 28, 2022

What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (USA)

Your Username: shaskool

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41833931

Discord Username: shaskool

What's your current playtime: 8d 8h 52m (Inserting Screencap as a comment to this app)

Do you have a mic: Yes

Your characters name: John 'Joker' Nulaney
Jake Fjulaney

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: no, https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/scp-rp-moderator-application-usa.6687/

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: yes, most recently it was a warning for RDM as a D-Class because I got too knife-happy. While it was a warning I was disappointed to have that go on my record and don't want to let that happen again.

How many hours can you be on everyday: 2-4 hours. However Jan and February are busy months with my job so I might be on a lot less during those months

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: No, I haven't but I was hoping to gain some experience and wanted to do so on an active server that provides ample opportunity to do so

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: I have managed to roleplay amazing scenarios by detaining civi's and getting newer players to understand what roleplay is all about as well as training Cadets to learn to utilize their tools

Why would you like to become a staff member: I believe that I can contribute a lot to this community and help everyone have a great RP experience by assisting members who might need guidance with RP scenarios helping to identify problematic members and allowing them a chance to learn and integrate. That and the server needs staff desperately

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: I would aim to incentivize staff to log time to try and assist with ticket queues and unanswered tickets. I'd also look to try and create an organizational system to help track and log warnings/kicks/bans etc in a way that is accessible to all staff so that they don't need to view a player physically that way in case if a repeat offender LTAP's we'd be able to penalize them and avoid a waste of resources properly.

Rackarain

Staff of the Year
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Your moms bed
www.twitch.tv
Application Denied

Hi @shaskool ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

We have decided to deny your application due to it being low effort. We want our applicants to give a good amount of detail on why they wish to join our growing team.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.