SCP-RP (USA) - Staff Application - StealthyShiba

Status
Not open for further replies.

StealthyShiba

Oct 3, 2024

What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (USA)

Your Username: StealthyShiba

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:897336433

Discord Username: stealthy_shiba

What's your current playtime: 43 Hours

Do you have a mic: Yes

Your characters name: Vinny 'Stealthy'

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: No

How many hours can you be on everyday: 2-7 Hours

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: No

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: So far, I've talked myself out of a lot of situations as a D-Class and prevented myself from being killed. I've been apart of a kidnapping where we stole a Captain of GEN-SEC and sold him back for ransom (Successful). I've escaped D-Block with a CL4 Keycard and attempted to breach an SCP (Failed), but we did get really far made our way to HCZ after using 914. I've escaped D-Block and stayed on the run for 3 hours without being caught.

Why would you like to become a staff member: This would be my first time becoming a Staff in any server and I would like to learn how to do it in a server that I plan to be in for a long time, and that I've made a lot of friends in.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: I've been pretty happy with the Staff team although they are very inactive during the Mornings (EST). I can help that by being on when they can't.

Harold Hawks

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Mar 12, 2023
America
Application Denied

Hi, @StealthyShiba

As of right now, we don't believe you have shown enough presence on the server to warrant an approval because we frankly just don't know enough about you. I recommend trying to go for maybe MTFs, whitelisted or CL4 roles and generally just contributing to RP in order to build more of a reputation along with a greater understanding of the server and how it functions.

I personally wish you good luck on this.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Kind Regards, the Resources Team.​

Status
Not open for further replies.