SCP-RP (USA) - Staff Application - Tala

Maxwelli

Feb 15, 2024
Germany

What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (USA)

Your Username: Tala

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:722802505

Discord Username: a_idiot22

What's your current playtime: month 4 d and 2 h

Do you have a mic: Yes, i do have one

Your characters name: Maxwelli (foundation)
Arcade (CI)
Erik Strauß (foundation)
alex von Rotschild (Civi)

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/usa-maxwelli´s-application.26040/

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: 3 Bans:
Ban evasion (proven to be false by mercer)
LTARP (early when i was new to the server)
Inappropriate Conduct (handed out a joke doc without knowing it was important to someone)
3 warns:
Micspam (was playing english or spanish in a corner)
Inappropriate Conduct
failrp (was still new to the server)

How many hours can you be on everyday: 4-6 on the week, weekends 8-9

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: I was a trail mod on this server, i ended my training bc i felt that i wasnt ready and felt nervous just doing what i had to do, Thanks to diffrent timezones i never could ask my trainer for help or advice,

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: Becoming a Cl4 at Research, after i had to deal with excuses and racisim to an extent by my peers, My applications were never pinged by the DOR so the exec never even knew i was applying for exec.

Why would you like to become a staff member: Because i feel an need to help this server, Even if its IC stuff or just helping people in the commnuity, I want to give back some of the good times this server gave me so i can make other people enjoy this server. I feel like i owe it

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: i have no knowledge of how things are going currently in the staff team, but it seems to be going well,