Not open for further replies.

McMuffin

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Mar 3, 2023

What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (USA)

Your Username: TNBNinja

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:430763234

Discord Username: highpinglowiq

What's your current playtime: 1,200H

Do you have a mic: Yes

Your characters name: Foundation - McMuffin
UNGOC - Rainfall

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/uk-bacons-moderator-application-3.14611/

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: 2 Fail RP warnings from over a year ago
1 RDM warning for killing a someone as a non-combative

How many hours can you be on everyday: 5-6 Hours

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: Yes, I was a CN senior moderator for a few months, and I was a moderator for a few discord servers for a few months.

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: In this game I worked very hard to reach both Nu-7 CSG and O-1 Corporal. It took months for me to reach O-1 Corp which was a goal mine to get into ISD which after many many hours of busting my ass off I finally reached it. As well I reached many other high positions such as Executive Researcher, OSA, and ECA. I enjoy the combat in this game even though it can be very hit or miss but I also enjoy the RP that Civil Networks brings.

Why would you like to become a staff member: When I was a staff member I really enjoyed doing it, I really like the community Civil Networks has built not only on UK but also US. I am usually on during both peak and downtime which means I can be helpful while server has the most rule breakers and where a lot of staff isn't online. As well over the time I have played the server with and without staff I have learned how to be a good staff member and how I can help the community. In the end I want the community to thrive and want people to have the best RP experience they can.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: Something that I believe that definitely needs an improvement on the staff team is the "invisible ruling" that SSL gives out by word of mouth and not by a direct post or announcement. With this being said I believe a better way for this to be handled is for not just SSL but lower end staff members like moderator or even senior moderator+ to vote on a rule so more of the staff team get involved and get their say into it and there isn't a complete power in the SSL and so SSL can't make any rules they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.