SCP-RP (USA) - Staff Application - Tom 'Major' Val

Tom 'Major' Val

Apr 7, 2024

What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (USA)

Your Username: Tom 'Major' Val

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:428387262

Discord Username: 655940_

What's your current playtime: https://imgur.com/a/SgMtdu9

Do you have a mic: yes

Your characters name: Foundation: Tom 'Major' Val
GOC: Fernando Chase
CI: Marcus Ferguson
Civilian: Aston Miller

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: yes

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: yes, i didnt saw the rules that time and when i knew about them i stopped getting warns

How many hours can you be on everyday: 1-5

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: no

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: i was proud to become E-11 and get heavy wepons,medical,riot and driving licenses.

Why would you like to become a staff member: I would like to become staff to help out the server, because when i am on the server in my timezone theres no staff on that time and lot of people needs help that time. When i got stuck there was no staff or there was guy MRDing and there was no staff on so we couldnt RP, and i would like to fix that help people when they need it.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: I waited long time to get my sit accepted when i was killed as TB by anothere d-class, or i asked if i can use NH-U and i was told i can but then when i did it i got in problem that i used NH-U as chef. Or someone doesnt get warned for doing something to me when i gaved them the clip and it showed that he did it and i was doing nothing.