SCP-RP (USA) - Staff Application - TwoOreos99

TwoOreos99

Aug 19, 2022
United States
What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (USA)

Your Username: TwoOreos99

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:127333062

Discord Username: TwoOreos99

What's your current playtime: 26+ days total in-game hours

Do you have a mic: Yes

Your characters name: "Doofus"

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: - 2 Warnings - "Combat Cuffing" someone who was Mass RDMing in Personnel Wing and NLR but this allowed me to learn from my mistakes.

How many hours can you be on everyday: 4-5

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: Senior admin on a Dark RP server for 6 months that later on died off.

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: Reaching Intel/External Affairs Director and holding the position for over a year while creating External Affairs' handbook, roster, and tests.

Why would you like to become a staff member: First of all, I'm really passionate about making fun games and making the gaming community a friendly place for everyone. In my role as moderator, I try to maintain justice and make sure that the rules are obeyed, encouraging a polite and enjoyable environment where everyone can succeed. Because of my commitment to active moderation, I take the initiative to resolve problems quickly and fairly, which I think is essential to preserving the integrity of the server and player pleasure. In order to improve gamers' overall gaming experience, I pledge to be friendly and helpful, answering questions and offering support. I'm excited to have a great impact on the community by joining the staff team and creating a lively and entertaining atmosphere for everyone involved. I have played on the server for a little over 2 years and I believe I am best fit for the staff team.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: If I could improve something on the staff team it would be more consistent sit responses and more professional behavior during sits. I would try to achieve this by staying active as a staff member and staying up-to-date on the server rules and announcements.

Last edited: