SCP-RP (USA) - Staff Application - Viper

Viper_Reaper32

Sep 17, 2024

What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (USA)

Your Username: Viper

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:114784763

Discord Username: The_Specter

What's your current playtime: 12 days

Do you have a mic: Yes

Your characters name: Robert Paul Simon

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: N/A

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: I have not

How many hours can you be on everyday: 4-6 hours depending on the day

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: N/A

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: I'm proud that I achieved Senior Agent in DEA.

Why would you like to become a staff member: I want to become staff because I want to be able to make it where more people are able to get problems dealt with like RDM, ERP, Toxic people and ect. Another Reason is because I want to be able to help more people and being staff allows me to help people.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: I would improve bias, there's no real way to solve bias but you can make it where there's not so much of it by making sure that when a staff member takes a sit they 1. Understand that if its about something they're in (CI, MTF, GOC, ect) that they don't try to side with that GOI or DPT. 2. You can try to have more talks about it in meets and during trainings so that way you drill into peoples heads not to be bias and to look at the sit in a non-bias way.