SCP-RP (USA) - Staff Application - Vox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 11, 2024
What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (USA)

Your Username: Vox

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:547151539

Discord Username: hellsonlytv

What's your current playtime: 4 days and 6 Hours.

Do you have a mic: Yes I have a working microphone.

Your characters name: Foundation - "Justice"
Chaos Insurgency - "Beelzebub"

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/usa-zdradas-staff-application.26156/

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: I do not have any kicks, warns, or bans.

How many hours can you be on everyday: 8-12. Depends if I am busy, if so 4-6. I will notify if I am.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: Yes I do have previous staff experience, I have built a community from the ground up in fact with a functioning staff team going along with it. I have had moderator experience in many communities before that as well. Moderating servers day and night trying to prove my worth to them.

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: I have had two things that I have been made proud of. One is joining MTF after my first tryout which honestly baffled me, made me really happy. I am glad to be apart of the Mobile Task Force family.

The second one being me getting my RRT, Heavy Weapons, and Medical licenses in the same day! honestly I couldn't have done it without the encouragement I have had in the past few weeks.

Why would you like to become a staff member: I want to join staff team because I love this server to my heart, this has honestly been the most fun I have had with Garry's Mod. I got into GMOD because of this server in fact, and I want to protect it from any trolls, rulebreakers, and just people that ruin this amazing experience for the amazing people that run it.

As I have stated in my proud achievements, I could not have stayed on this server without the amazing encouragement I have gained from my new found friends. I want to become a staff member, not for glory or money, but to be someone that the people of this server can look up to and appreciate my hard work of keeping them having an amazing time.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: I would improve on the response time of rulebreakers, I have had multiple fowl names displayed to me in chat only being warned for naming con about 5-10 minutes after. I am to improve that by making sure that once a rulebreaker is on, the staff are on at the exact same time. Especially in the prime hours that trolls are on, about 3-8 AM EST. Maybe hire more diversely timezones that people have for that.

Last edited:

Rackarain

Staff of the Year
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Your moms bed
www.twitch.tv
Application Accepted

Hi @HellsOnlyAsh ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.