SCP-RP (USA) - Staff Application - xavier montague

Status
Not open for further replies.

xavier montague

Aug 12, 2024

What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (USA)

Your Username: xavier montague

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:453455030

Discord Username: game_failure2

What's your current playtime: https://imgur.com/a/2cdTkGD most of my afk time is filling out documents

Do you have a mic: yes

Your characters name: foundation xavier montague (MTF, GSD, RSD
CI xavier mont

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: no, https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/scp-rp-usa-staff-application-game_failure.27217/

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: yes, one FailRP warn, didnt kill a D-class as 173 https://imgur.com/a/R01z8mq

How many hours can you be on everyday: 3-6+ hours average maybe less when school starts back up

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: yes, i have around 100 hours of staffing experience on another server similar to Civil networks SCPRP, i would handle warn, bans, jails, etc. I would handle players in sits and help others with anything they needed on the server

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: I have recently made SGT after 2 tries during tryouts, i passed the test with flying colors on my most recent attempt and that granted me thee rank of SGT in security, I am proud of the fact that i made it to SGT rather quickly on the server and am hoping to become higher rankings in security in the near future. I have also recently received a excellent graded test document on SCP-178 after numerous attempts, i played well attention to everything the D-class told me during the test and noted it down, i also added 2 extra pages then needed to the document i created which i believe help me receive the excellent grade.

Why would you like to become a staff member: I would like to become staff to help out the server during the later hours on the server in US timezone, i have noticed multiple situations where players are needing staff at the later hours when none are online, because some people act differently when there is noone to punish them is around, i have noticed a few shares of RDM, FailRP and metagaming situation around these hours.

during the later hours of the server i have also noticed some severe toxicity from player-player, where staff are needed to punish the player for the "unkind" words they are saying during these later hours.

i believe that my ability to play during the later hours of the server 11pm-4+ am (is when im usually on the server) will help me be able to help out the server in more ways then one

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: if i could improve anything on staff i would try to improve the time it takes for tickets to get accepted, ive waited over an hour for sits before on "important" choice, if i become staff id like to try and make tickets only take minute to get accepted, and lower the processing time of sits, ive been in sits that have taken over 15 minutes for a simple RDM report. Id also like to improve the trial period for staff, by increasing it, ive met some pretty iffy staff member that are in there trial period that wind up getting promoted.

Rackarain

Staff of the Year
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Your moms bed
www.twitch.tv
Application Denied

Hi @xavier montague ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

WE are denying you due to being banned recently for xp farming. We do not want our applicants to have active warns/bans on record as it show we do not value the rules we enforce.

You may re-apply in 3 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.