slipstream

May 10, 2022
Site-65
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): sparkquick
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1d 17h 59m
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Zyn [6-MG]
Chaos name (include your rank): Dara (No Rank)
Civilian name: Zyn [69-MG]
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:83648292
Discord ID (name#0000): dara_ashrafi
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 2 Warnings, March of 2023 and 2024. RDM.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I have real life experience. I work as a kids camp staff member during the summer.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I can't guarantee I'm on everyday, however I am on very late at night sometimes, when there are barely any staff (especially after midnight), around 8pm-3am on weekdays and midday during weekends.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I am passionate about engaging in serious role-playing, and I'm dedicated to safeguarding and promoting this immersive experience for everyone to enjoy.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Given my deep appreciation for serious role-playing, particularly within the SCP universe, I believe I can significantly contribute to enhancing the immersive experience on your server. My understanding of the SCP Foundation's lore is extensive, allowing me to craft detailed, engaging narratives that respect the source material while introducing creative twists that keep the gameplay fresh and captivating.

Furthermore, my commitment to fostering a respectful and inclusive environment stands out. I prioritize ensuring that all players feel welcome and valued, which is crucial for maintaining a positive community atmosphere.

What sets me apart from other applicants is my ability to balance strict adherence to the SCP lore with the flexibility required to adapt to dynamic in-game situations. This unique skill ensures that role-play remains engaging, coherent, and enjoyable for everyone involved. I'm not just here to play; I'm here to enhance the experience for all participants, making our SCP role-play server a standout in the community.

Dusk

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jan 8, 2023
Application Denied

Hello @Zyn
Thanks for taking the time to make an application.

Your intentions mean well for the staff team, however because of the latest warning I will have to deny your application. Prove to me the continued positive attitude, activity and go warning free and re make your application. If you have any further questions feel free to reach out to me on discords using my tag. .Kore

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Thank you,

Dusk

Status
Not open for further replies.