Not open for further replies.

stephenpreisler

Jul 27, 2024
Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:893291924

Discord Username
stevenpreisler

How long have you been playing?
I've been playing for a few months. My cumulative playtime is approximately about a month of consistent playtime.

Country
United States

Timezone
Central Standard Time

Character name(s)
Steven Preisler

Civilian name
Steven Preisler

Which server are you applying for?
SCP Roleplay - United States

Do you have a mic?
Yes

Whitelisted Positions
Site Advisor (holding)
Ethics Committee Assistant Coordinator for the Subcommittee of Welfare & Security (holding)
Executive Researcher (holding)

Have you received any disciplinary actions?
I haven't received a moderative action or complaint against me for months. I have a few FailRP warns that will expire this month. I acquired these warns when I was new to the server and unaware of the staff rulings.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?
Before listing my qualifications, I want to explain why I am applying for this position. Throughout my time in Site Administration, I've worked with the Overseer Council in roleplay and outside of it. I believe an Assistant position in the Overseer Council is more suited for me than my current Ethics Assistant position. I've participated in and observed the serious roleplay inside the Overseer Council, and I'd like to chip in. I've participated in many events in conjunction with the Overseer Council, such as the "The Cargo Ship" (a fantastic event, by the way).

To move on to qualifications, I've been an Assistant Coordinator for the Ethics Committee, where I managed other Assistants in my subcommittee and kept people accountable. I'm also very familiar with the Foundation Justice System as I am a certified judge. As an Executive Researcher, I participated in another event led by the Overseer Council regarding SCP-610 and its effects on humans. I wrote a twenty-one-page descriptive paper about it.

So far this week in Site Administration, I've created one project regarding research into de-aging, one program into fighting addiction mostly among the D-Class, and completely rebuilt and restructured the Combat Medic Tryout Handbook. Currently, I and the Department of Medicine are working on my project, liaisoning with each other and the Department of Research to figure out a way to find a solution to a problem seen in our project through roleplay (genetic mutation caused by SCP-682 being aggressive toward human cells).

I love the unique experience that the Overseer Council provides to roleplay. Although most players don't see it, it's quite intriguing to me, and I'd love to chip in.

What are some responsibilites of Overseer Assistants in roleplay?
Appropriately authorizing Advanced Armory and KOS past airlock when Site Administration is either M.I.A. or not on-site.
Maintaining the Code of Conduct.
Assisting the Overseer Council with fulfilling orders.

Acting as a middleman for communication whenever necessary.
Monthly department reports and reviews.
Interviewing personnel (an OSA interviewed me once I got SA).
Managing the D-Class work program and ensuring the logs are kept accurate.
Signing off on certain documents.

Please give some lore about your character.
I plan on completely rewriting my characters' lore, keeping in line with my current document but adding a lot of new content related to Steven's newly changed internal beliefs, incidents he's been involved with, and things he's witnessed firsthand (all based on actual server roleplay, too) that he's confessing to himself via email.

Also, here's my current vtime.

1727820145300.png

Jun 4, 2023
logo.png

RECEIVING MESSAGE FROM THE OFFICE OF INSPECTOR ROOSEVELT

OPENING NOW...

Hello @stephenpreisler,

We thank you for your interest in becoming an assistant to the Site Inspectorate. After a lengthy evaluation, we've determined that you are currently unfit for this position. As such, your application has been marked as DENIED. Reach out to my secretary (@_.shark._) if you have further inquiries about this decision. You may re-apply in one week.

Status
Not open for further replies.