[SCP-RP USA] Strikers Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

“Striker”

Aug 24, 2023
Your in-game name: "Striker"

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:170409508

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/cyloooooooooooo/

Date of ban: (Originally) 12/7/23 (December 7th 2023) | (Reban) 12/13/23 (December 13th 2023)

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Cheating

Who banned you: Artemis

Ban length?: 26 Weeks

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I believe that the Moderators who reviewed my clips didn’t understand what I was talking about when I spoke about the Mouse Stutter Effect/Flick Lag Effect when I am in ANY GMOD multiplayer server and some other steam games. When I speak about this Effect I mean this: I lag whenever I move my mouse quickly from left to right or horizontally and vertically or in any kind of direction (flick). I will be using the term A LOT so please make sure you understand what I mean. I will try to show you what I mean here: "DC 30" In this clip you can see pretty clearly when I walk through the EZ Checkpoint I hear and see an A-1 Operative walking to the left side of me and I react to this because I am aware that CI is inside of the EZ area (TS Comms), but I am unaware of the A-1’s presence and flick my cursor over to him. Now when I flick my cursor I lag which causes a Mouse Stutter Effect/Flick Lag Effect. This effect keeps happening throughout the clip as you can see this Mouse Stutter Effect/Flick Lag Effect keeps occurring. Additionally, my FPS is in the top right of my screen, and if you look closely my Frames Per Second drops to around 10 whenever I flick/move my cursor quickly. (slow the clip down if you have to.) I will now move on to another clip: "Lag when I flick" Now this clip does take place on a different server that I will not name to refrain from advertising. Anyway, I use this clip to show that this Mouse Stutter Effect does happen when I move my mouse quickly also I use this clip to show that this occurs in any GMOD server and it isn’t any kind of cheat and is Lag. I will provide more clips of mine where this Mouse Stutter Effect/Flick Lag Effect takes place: "Shield Push" ( Mouse Stutter Effect/Flick Lag Effect occurs multiple times when I spin around.) "912 jumpscare" (Mouse Stutter Effect/Flick Lag Effect again occurs MULTIPLE TIMES when I look around to clear this room) "call this one the commander keeper" (Now this one is pretty old but you can still see that when I move my mouse quickly I lag and if you turn up the sound you can hear me say that “I love this lag man” obviously jokingly and you can also hear the O-1 behind me say “There is no lag on CN” referring to the on running joke that there is no lag when there actually is lag on the server. Also, I do say "I'm doing the Commander Cheater" referring to the joke of the old A-1 Commander Keeper's tactic where you crouch to dodge the 076 sword swings and a player thought he was cheating but he wasn't.) Snap Lag on HCZ Elevator In this clip you can see me look around really quickly and it has that same Mouse Stutter Effect/Flick Lag occurs in this clip as well. (Edit: I was playing Black Ops 3 and it also has the same snapping effect: BO3 Snap Lag & BO3 Snap Lag 2 and sorry for the music. Although the lagging isn't as frequent, it still happens.) (I beg that the administrators dealing with this ban appeal should watch these clips that I have provided and please review them carefully, thank you.) Now I will go over the clips that were provided to me by CS members where they believe that I was cheating:
CLIP 1 | "CI 914 Vent" | Alright let me dive right into this clip by just explaining what is happening. As you can see CI drops down from 914 Vent and kills the NU-7 standing near it and I react, and you can see how those two clips I provided at the start of this paragraph come into play and show that this Mouse Stutter Effect/Lag Flick Effect occurred during this firefight between me and these CI. You can see in the clip that this Mouse Stutter Effect/Lag Flick Effect happens when I flick between either CI. (Google Doc showing dismissing the claim of my "aim being perfect" and snapping directly onto the CI: CI 914 Vent Pictures showing that aim is off) CLIP 2 | "035 Aimbot through wall" | In this second clip the administrator that banned me claimed that I have Aimbot/Walls where I can see enemies through walls and I deny this because you can see when I attempted to enter this room I am staring at the default hacking spot (where CI usually stand while hacking an SCP out) and ready to open fire on any combatants inside the room and when the door opens the SCP-035 moves to the left of the room and pulls out his weapon. I look toward my left because the sound of a TE-5 moves when the person that is using the TE-5 so when the player moves the sound effect also moves with that same person. (hard to hear because we are speaking) but mainly the way I knew he was on the left side of the room was because the TE-5 Hacking Tools rope was still connected to the box: (Picture Inserted Here)
pbK1g2J1c0fitbYpid0uhUiFxMdZYe8-iS5ftQhMg4D6MqRKILu-Wy2YI-L34M8j2gd3WJ1q18ytySJ3XyYulWdmaGFf2pJgrLCHbXim5dhrjswxx5sBEsesZPV2Xe3OKSQbaWkSmS2QVFm7uyOYox8

CLIP 3 | "E-11 008" | Now same goes with this clip when I flick it has the same Mouse Stutter Effect/Flick Lag Effect once where I flick to the downed E-11 on the ground, again I don’t have any kind of cheating software where it helps me aim, its the lag. Most of the other clips have the same deal with the Mouse Stutter Effect/Flick Lag I’ll list them here: "914 sus aimbot", "GOC Aimbot" (unsure how this looks like aimbot along with these other clips) "CI Elevator" (unsure how this looks like aimbot) "Maybe sus MR45"(unsure how this looks like aimbot) (Also I am willing to complete a PC check to prove that I don’t have any kind of cheating/hacking software, more info on bottom)

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
FailRP, Job Abuse (Warns)

Why should you be unbanned: I want to come back to the server, on both sides, combative and non-combative. I find the PvP part of the server fun and the diplomatic and document writing side of the server is equally as fun. I would never try to start arguments and just try to have fun, and it was. I enjoy the server in its entirety and put hard work into it. Not trying to complicate it or anything, I want to have fun.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Again I believe that the administrators misunderstood that there was Lag when I flicked my mouse. I wouldn’t ever play the game with any cheats nor do I even know how to install any.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I want to rejoin the server because of how fun it is. I mainly enjoy playing RP servers and have been playing other RP servers for around 5 years, and dedicated about 6 months to this server and worked my way up to A-1 on the combative side and worked my way up to Overseer Assistant on the non-combative side of the server. Those are my main achievements and I want to grow more, as I said before I love both PVP and the roleplaying sides of the server and I genuinely like the server. I do repeat myself multiple times but I am telling the truth.

(Contact me at (PC) doinks2751 (PHONE) striker|"kamara" if the moderators handling this ban appeal want to do a PC check)

Last edited:

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I am happy to give you another chance - please keep in mind however that any further reports of you cheating will be taken fairly seriously and any further bans may not be appealable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.