SCP-RP USA Warn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaido0

Sep 23, 2023
Your in-game name:"Archangel"
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:627933586
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199216132901/
Date of ban:04/06/2024
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):Not a ban but Warn for RDM
Who banned you: CI-C MCOM "Change"
Ban length?: :No ban length cause warn
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/What
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Will be more careful before shooting and be sure someone he hearing me.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? All of them are expired now except the one i make a appeal for.
Why should you be unbanned: Did stop to get any warns for 2 months straight and im trying to be better for the future

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:Cause I did not mean to cause RDM,i was a O1 with an ECM (from UK who was paying a visit).She was getting shot by something or someone non-stop with a tranquilizer and i had no idea where it was from so I had to stay on my guard. Then i see a cadet rushing to the ECM with his gun up i try to tell him to put it away, but he was too far away but did not realize that asap so shoot him cause i thought he heard me and did not listen.He was being a active threat to the ecm.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:

Revolutionary

SCP-RP Staff
Aug 25, 2023
Hello,

This section is for Ban appeals only, You may only appeal a warn through the complaints section in the forums.

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi Archangel,

This is the section for ban appeals, if you wish to make a complaint on a staff member, or get a warning appealed, please make a post in the complaints section.​

Status
Not open for further replies.