Chaos Insurgency: Scottsman
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Held: Site Manager,GSD Captain,MTF-A1 CSG, CI - G O-1 LCPL
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I think with me becoming an ethics committee assistant. it will give me a chance to learn from ECMs directly with While doing this I will look to enhance RP to the best of my power and be an effective assistant. In addition to learning from the ethics committee team, I also look at the ECA role as a chance to build meaningful relationships with both ethics and site administration and learning the way that both parties lead as roleplay leaders and have my own twist in the mix. ECA gives me the chance to see the foundation from a different perspective that i am not normally accustomed to and will give me more understanding and awareness of its day to day behind the scenes/ This exposure to new ideas and functions will expand my fair knowledge and prepare me more to contribute more effectively to the foundation's plans and initiatives. This role will also give me a great chance to create better documentation and provide constant assistance to the ethics committee with an ever-changing FLC. If accepted i will be looking forward to diving right in.

With my previous experience as being site administration a long time ago, I can maybe provide my own take and can potentially help other eca's because due to having this role i was able to garner an insight on what it is like to run the foundation and deal with issues and complaints alongside the G.O.I's especially during a time where they were least friendly and before all the new implementations that are now in. This job allowed me to be able to present myself in a certain way which shows professionalism, commitment and creativity. As a current omega one operative my understanding of the FLC has increased and enforcing the FLC when things are not being followed working alongside IA to provide support in situations that call for it.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

ECA's play a important role in making sure that all foundation staff are compliant with the FLC. ECA's are tasked with overlooking the general activiy of the foundation whether that be overseeing a researcher test, Making sure that GSD are giving three warnings before termination of un complient persons, ensuring that dclass are medically treated when needed so on and so forth. Also ECA's are a vital link between Ethics Comitte and the rest oif the foundation. They will deal with most of the complaints that foundation staff may have that require ethics attention and making sure all appropriate information is gathered before passing it to an ethics member if unable to handle themselves. ECA's at all times are expected to follow the rulings of ECM or ECC and provide additional support where needed and even be on standby in the event they are required in a short time frame ECA's will also oversee tribunals that may not require an ECM member to be present.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: