Civilian name: Dan Urban
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- RIOT Security - Both Regular and SGT - E-11 Pvt
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None.
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I'm applying to assist in making GENESC a professional and accepting place as well as players to enjoy when playing on it, weither casually or seriously when they play on RRT or join one of its subdivisions. I also wish to help GENSEC out in the night, from 11pm-2pm as I tend to play around these times, and I hope to strengthen GENSEC coordination during these times, as well as be able to provide leadership and tactical support when I'm on those times due to the lack of late night Captains.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I believe that I'm suitable for Security Captain due to my relatively clean record both staff wise and in RP wise, being relatively serious whenever I'm on on as a Riot or regular GENSEC. I've also been going through the AXO program under both Robin and Nexus One. As RRT I also have helped E-11 during SCP breaches, as well as assisting in retaking D-block whenever is lost along side regular GENSEC as well as RRT GENSEC, and have led patrols and protecting LCZ.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: Leading GENSEC In D D-block, surpervising and delegating tasks to the SGT's, D-block searches/sweeps whenever D-class are out of hand, handling disorderly GENSEC whenever possible with IA, providing training for RRT and HVY WP Training.
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: Alexander L Kielland was born in Illinois in Southern Chicago, where crime is relatively rampant with shootings almost everyday. This made him a paranoid person that always watched over his back, as well as making him interested in joining the Police Force to help his borderline-anarchist community. First doing 2 years of Criminology and joining the Police force, he managed to pass police training and probation before doing partime to earn his Bachelors. From there he would manage to become a Police Corporal and be trained with AR-15 license training as well as SWAT training, making him competent in fire arms training and engagements. However after a close call with field agents from the intelligence Agency on a house raid on a GOI, he was severly wounded, with his SWAT team killed, and sent to the hospital, and was given a chance to be recruited into the foundation as a Security Guard in exchange for life saving surgery, to which he accepts. After wards he would be sent away to Site-65, to which he would be trained and restart anew within the Foundation. And the rest is history.

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2022
+ Support
I have seen you in GENSEC for a while and I think you will be an excellent Captain!
I will probably be stepping down from my Captain role and I love to see great people taking my place and stepping up to take part in things like our new Sub-Divisions. Good luck!

Steffan

Dec 8, 2022
+Support
Incredible Application (very well writen)
Has lots of experience in leadership roles
No warnings
I've seen him in game help out newer players too and thats always needed and appreciated

Click Bills

Dec 13, 2022
+Support
One of the few gensec that as a Combat Medic id be happy to take direct orders from. Genuinely competent leader who can be trusted in high stress situations. GENSEC would miss out if this is denined in my opinion

Robin Trinket

Oct 13, 2022
1668034981161.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief Robin Trinket and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

I am glad to inform you after your application has been Accepted. Please get into contact with me for more information on what to do next.

From the desk of Dpt. Mijur Decmuski and Dpt. Robin 'Iron' Trinket

Reactions: 'Blue'
Status
Not open for further replies.