Your Discord name & tag: Filip McSpazz#5693

What server is this for, Network, CityRP, SCP or MRP?: SCP

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help): 454364572237824011

Date of ban (if known): Today…

Reason for ban (if known): “Advertising”

Who banned you?:

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: Not on the SCP one

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal):

I won’t even need 50 words as what I did wasn’t even advertising nor did any decide to be a decent person and let me know I couldn’t do it. I make YouTube videos about the server and make compilations and clips and I thought instead of me copy pasting every single YouTube link into highlights for people to see I thought it would be easier to just type, “Hey if y’all want more clips just check out my most recent videos on my channel” and then I linked my channel. In no way is this advertising lol, I would accept if it’s advertising by telling people hey go subscribe to my channel and I didn’t even make anything about the server on it but this, this ban is just sad and very very far fetched

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
Appeal Response

Hello @Filip McSpazz

Thanks for taking the time to make an appeal,

I will give you some context towards the reason you've been banned. You had made a post advertising your YouTube within Highlight Submissions. Now as you've stated yourself you have advertised an external YouTube that although may have some content relating to the server this is not in its entirety. In regards to messaging you, you agree to several rules when joining our discord server in which you agree not to break the simple rules instated within our discord in which you broke, with this no verbal warnings are applied and nor necessary before proceeding with a ban.

Regards,
@'Falcon' / Stealth

Last edited:

Filip McSpazz

Feb 19, 2023
Appeal Response

Hello @Filip McSpazz

Thanks for taking the time to make an appeal,

I will give you some context towards the reason you've been banned. You had made a post advertising your YouTube within Highlight Submissions. Now as you've stated yourself you have advertised an external YouTube that although may have some content relating to the server this is not in its entirety. In regards to messaging you, you agree to several rules when joining our discord server in which you agree not to break the simple rules instated within our discord in which you broke, with this no verbal warnings are applied and are need necessary before proceeding with a ban.

Regards,
@'Falcon' / Stealth
So just to get this clear you’d rather me link every single YouTube link where either way it’s connected to my YouTube and people can click on my account rather than just link them the account instead

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Denied - you were walking towards a Discord ban whether or not this happened, Falcon just saved me the effort of having to type out the ban command. I don't particularly care about the advertising, but you pit staff against each other constantly, and I'm sick of you wasting my time, NL's time, and SL's time. You're lucky you haven't been permanently banned for things unrelated to this 2 week ban you've received.

Your near-harassment of the SL & NL teams has gotten so bad that I can't name a single member of the SL or NL teams who would disagree that they've wasted plenty of hours dealing with you that could have been directed to something more productive, like improving the server (which banning you arguably does).

Don't re-appeal this or I'll be permanently banning you everywhere. Wait out your 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.