No intent to rp
Who banned you: Phantom
Ban length?:
1 day
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP usa
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again:
Im really not to sure he said me drinking chemicals as a research is fail rp. I was testing out chemicals I made and running around.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I
been banned once never kicked and a couple warns.
Why should you be unbanned: I believe I should be unban because I feel he just wanted me out the server. He also warned me for fear rp when I draken liquid anima and when I said I was going to make a report. He tps me and then says Im getting ban for no intent to rp because I was making chemicals like the ones that make you run really fast and shock you. And he said by me doing that. And making 106 chemicals and using them are fail rp as me doing my job as a researcher I enjoy the server bought xk vip and dont understand why he would ban me.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I read the rules
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I want to rejoin the server because I enjoy it playing as a scp and I made a lot of friends who I have fun playing with. And overall just a good server I made mistakes in the past but try and stay away from making more mistakes.

PolarBear

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Dec 15, 2023
Hello Mr Beans, the reason why I banned you for "NITRP | FailRP" was because I received multiple reports of you drinking brodamine and breaking electronics, drinking 106 multiple times per life, and breaking FearRP when E11 held you at gunpoint. I also observed you letting Dclass out of Dblock as a Thaum multiple times. I did not state once that drinking chems as a researcher was FailRP, if anything I said it was an in character issue.

World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023
APPEAL DENIED

Hello! @Mr president beans
After reviewing the situation, The staff member was justified in issuing the punishment. As it is FailRP to assist d-class against the foundation.
Due to the above, no action has been taken regarding your ban appeal.
Your 1-day ban will be upheld.

Kind Regards,
~World​

Status
Not open for further replies.