For how long have you played on CG SCP:6 days and 16 hours
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s):Vincent
Civilian name:Fren
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: currently E-11 NCO Nu-7
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Warning for RDM as MC&D didn't fully understand MC&D rules
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?: I am very active on the server as well as know server rules and site rules. I know what is expected of me as a Ethics Committee Assistant and will go above and beyond with my duties. While i don't have much CL4 experience i make up for it by being a quick learner and by talking to other Ethics Committee Assistants on what they do as well as how one should act. I really enjoy Ethics rp as well as enforcing them such as my IA.
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?: The Ethic Committee is very well known around the Foundation for making sure everything is being done properly and in a Ethical matter, these include D-Class wrongly murdered, personnel wanting to do tests which could only result in nothing being learnt and casualties. They also enforce CoC and make sure everything in the foundation is going smoothly and in a orderly fashion. They also make sure no question or concern go ignored in the entire facility, whether that's a small question from a GENSEC regarding Ethical rules in D-Block or big issues form Site Admin regarding changes in how tests operate. However most importantly as a Assistant it is your job to fulfill the orders from Ethics Members or the Chairman's requests, this is very vital as they are who ECAs look up to and take notes from in order to approve.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Vincent had always been drawn to the strange and the unusual. As a child, he spent hours poring over books about ghosts, monsters, and cryptids. So when he grew up, he pursued a degree in paranormal studies, hoping to find a job that would allow him to explore the mysteries of the world.

It was through his studies that he first heard about the SCP Foundation. At first, he was skeptical. The idea of a secret organization dedicated to containing and studying anomalous objects and entities seemed too fantastic to be true. But the more he learned, the more fascinated he became. He applied for a job with the Foundation and was thrilled when he was accepted.

At first, Vincent was assigned to work in the archives, cataloging reports and data about various SCPs. But it wasn't long before his talents were recognized, and he was given a new role as an Ethics Assistant. In this position, he was responsible for reviewing and evaluating the ethical implications of the Foundation's containment procedures.

It was a difficult job. The SCP Foundation dealt with things that most people could scarcely imagine, and many of the objects and entities they contained were dangerous and unpredictable. But Vincent was committed to his work. He believed that the Foundation's mission was
crucial for protecting the world from the unknown.

Vincent's job often required him to make tough decisions. He had to balance the need to contain and study SCPs with the need to protect the rights and welfare of the subjects involved. He had to consider the potential risks and benefits of different containment procedures, and he had to weigh the needs of the Foundation against the needs of the wider world.

But Vincent never wavered. He approached each decision with care and thoughtfulness, always striving to do what was right. His colleagues came to rely on him for his expertise and his unwavering commitment to the Foundation's principles.

Over time, Vincent's work had a profound impact on the SCP Foundation. His recommendations helped to improve the lives of many of the SCPs under the Foundation's care, and his dedication to ethical practices helped to build a more just and compassionate organization.
Vincent knew that the work of the SCP Foundation would never be easy. But he was proud to be a part of it, knowing that his efforts were helping to make the world a safer, more understanding place.

1678217264015.png

Last edited:

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
From the Ethics Committee of Site-56

2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sVh1R_iIaGzqclt-P94p3IjLskQOYupqWtoMEAXwUfKA2m6vbszzWjiUKSI

Hello, Vincent!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Ethics Assistant!
Your time's very much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been Unfortunately Denied!

After Committee Vote.

You may Re-Apply in two weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.