For how long have you played on CG SCP: 26.3 hours
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: Central Daylight Time
Character name(s): Dezmond Lenox
Civilian name: Jacob Sarahbostitch
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I have held none.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have not.
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?: I want to be able to have more impact on the servers over all story arc.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: I believe I could provide a good contribution to the server by expanding the lore of the SCP-USA Server, and provide a good roleplaying enviroment for those who i work with and myself.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?: I have had no excellent-graded documents. A good document provides a thorough but short description of the SCP being tested, and then describes the following test (if its a test document.) in detail.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: They oversee tests, Approve tests, Conduct there own tests, and see if researchers are doing tests in a orderly and efficient way.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: My character is hell bent on proving his point no matter the cost even willing to sacrifice himself if it means he is able to prove to his colleagues he was correct. A possible storyline for my character would be trying to prove to the rest of the SCP staff that SCP-008 should be sealed off from the rest of the world entirely not being allowed to be tested on or touched by any people ever. Approval would be denied so I would try and prove to site administration how dangerous SCP-008 could be.

Brian <3

May 15, 2022
-Support

- Lack of Experience on the Entire Server
- Short overall answers for all questions
- No Excellent Graded Documents
- Short Lore

Personally, I believe you should get some more hours on the server, make yourself known to people and make yourself a reputation on the server. Expand the lore and get more of an understanding on what researching is about and maybe shadow some executives.

MegatronIMJ

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022
-Support

- Lack of Experience on the Entire Server
- Short overall answers for all questions
- No Excellent Graded Documents
- Short Lore

Personally, I believe you should get some more hours on the server, make yourself known to people and make yourself a reputation on the server. Expand the lore and get more of an understanding on what researching is about and maybe shadow some executives.

Mar 20, 2021
Texas
Application Denied

Hello Mr. Lenox, sorry for the delay. Your application has been denied due to a lack of experience and little reasoning for applying. Please feel free to reapply (do not worry about a waiting period due to our delay) when you have a more fleshed out application.​

USA Director of Research Samuel "Pynput" Rodriguez
discord.png

Status
Not open for further replies.