Character name(s):F:Samantha "Rose" Flowers Ci:Rose
Civilian name:samantha.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP USE
Do you have a mic?:
Yes i do
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
i have held a nu7 whitelist and i am currently holding a CI-G whitelist
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
yes i have received two warnings all of which where from when i was just starting the server
1.was for rdm i had randomly killed someone as a D-class who was also a D-class
2.this one was for toxicity i had jokingly told a friend to kys but i guess an admin had heard me and pulled me into a sit i took full blame and responsibility once i learned it wasnt ok to do in the server and would take any punishment that seemed fit
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
I wanted to move up in the medical department i have been playing medical for maybe a year almost and I would like to move up
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
I can handle the role pretty well and i can take up any responsibilities that comes with the role
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
The medical procedure of my choice will be EST
First i would make sure they need it if its something like a common cold or sinus infection i would give them the cure for that if we have any and if we dont i would make some but if they had stoneman then they would need EST
Next i would ask them if they give consent for EST next i would ask if theyve been revived before if they have i can not give EST but if they havent then its ok to give EST, then id tell them not to go into the light
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
a medical consultants job in rp is to train any new trainees and make sure they seem fit for the medical job
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:after servering some time serving as GENSEC and NU7 they never really felt right with that job so they joined medical and it felt like home they now are a combat medic but they want to do more so now they want to be a medical consultant to help more people

Nov 17, 2022
Arizona
gayballs.gov
To: Samantha Flowers
Subject: Application Denied

Dear @MaplePanda07 , thank you for applying for the position. We in the medical team have reviewed your application, and we are unfortunately going to have to deny your application to join the Medical Lead Team. If you would like an elaboration on why we have denied your application you may contact me over email (discord: playdoughzombie), you may re-apply in 2 weeks time, have a wonderful day Dr. Flowers

Status
Not open for further replies.