SCPRP Moderator application (USA)

OWL

Jan 29, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Thegamingowlyt1
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):00w 3d 05h 26m 20s
In what country are you located?:Canada
Time zone: Mountain Standard Time
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Officer Allison "owl" rank 18 (almost sergeant) No regiment
Chaos name (include your rank):"owl"
Civilian name:Taylor Billson
Steam ID: 76561198920287117
Discord ID (name#0000): OWL#5408
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes, this is my first application.
-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-No, I have not.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-Yes, In dark RP I am a Trial Moderator.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, DarkRP

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 5-10 hours a day/night

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I love this server so much its my favourite server to play on and I would love to be a moderator to simply help people and show up whenever they need me and make SCP-RP a even better place to play. This server is awesome.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I think all the other people who want to be a moderator have an equal chance. I just would love to help out the good people of SCP-RP USA I am good with people, and if I get accepted to be a moderator I would take my job very serious because I understand this is a serious rp server. I love this server.

Jackmaze

Nov 19, 2022
+/- Support
+Past staff experience
+No warns

-Bare bones app
I suggest expanding on your app a bit

Mijur

Sep 9, 2022
- Support
+Playtime
+ Previous Experience

- Interactions
- Bare Bones Application
- Activity

Issun Kybersis

May 17, 2022
-Support
-Low Playtime
-Application Lacking

Expansion of both your playtime, as well as a more detailed application is always a helpful endeavor when applying.
I urge you to get more experience with the serious RP of the server, along with more playtime, then re-apply later on.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Owl,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

After careful consideration of your application, we have elected to deny your application at this time. This is due to the low play time that you have, as well as quality of your application. We recommend that you spend the next two weeks increasing your playtime, as well as preparing your application. We recommend that you review some of the more recently accepted applications as a guide to what an acceptable application looks like.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​