Not open for further replies.

phill-dee//Andy Patterson

Donator
May 9, 2023
Northern Ireland
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Phill-Dee

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
I have over 32 days of play time

In what country are you located?: northern Ireland (UK)

Time zone: BST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Thomas "Saxo" Glover, Andy Patterson, Phill Dee all IA ambassador and Director

Chaos name (include your rank):
N/A

Civilian name: N/A

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:106422313

Discord ID (name#0000): Ninjabanana305

Do you have a mic?: yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-phill-dee-staff-app-2nd-app.15937/#post-104839
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-phill-dee-mod-applaction-1st.15072/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- No server rules have been broken by this guy

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

- yes, lots within other server of various ranks gained, also past staff on this server

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?
:
- As a member of civil networks for about a year i've been involved with lots of different kinds of RP with all departments

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

- i actively get between 4-8 hours a day every day at the moment

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- This is going to sound repeated from my last app's but, more recently i have been on the server more and more and sometimes i see sits going for 16min (i waited this a few days ago) which is annoying to see. I know that the staff on were all either busy Rp or in sits so that's something that i want to help with. Also with IA being my one and only thing it could give me a break from RP and even the playing field from RP and then switching to helping the old and new players of CN. The staff team as i remember is a fun group of friendly people that would be fun to get re-involved with,, and as i know a good amount of them i think we would all get along as normal by helping each other out when needed

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I think and know from past experience that i can Improve wait times on sits, i can help by becoming a Tmod that will need very little training as i have already got training from this server. I can help with the general look of the server to new players as im well spoken and well mannered. what i think can make me a better candidate than some others is yet again my immense amounts of staff experience , which would show i have good knowlage of rules and also how to conduct myself properly when taking control of a sit. As a CL4 member i feel like while on staff the vast majority of the server will e seeing a familiar face in the sit room and from this they will hopefully not be on edge or annoyed will talking through the issue.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
-Support
Nah bro, you are not a CNLOYALIST

Nomad