Sebastiian Security Captain Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2022
Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:76198424.

Discord name:

Sebastiian #5466.

For how long have you played on CG SCP:

I am playing this server for 4 week's now

I am 15 year's old

In what country are you located?:

I'm from croatia

Time zone:

My time zone is GMT+1

Character name(s): SCP Foundation :

My SCP foundation name is Sebastiian

My civilian name is Jorge

Do you have a mic?:

- Yes i do have a mic, and it works good

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

- Whitelisted right now: MTF E-11, Sebastiian

- Was whitelisted: MTF Nu-7 and Chaos Insurgency

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I got today 2 warnings and one is probably false and i made a complaint about it, and 2 ban's, my behavior is better now and i fixed myself.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I am applying for security captain because, i will help the officer's and cadet's to not break rule's tell them what they should do like weapon checking, giving 3 warnings before killing, that cadet's need permission to be on the catwalk from officer or higher rank, that they are not allowed to have higher level keycard if they are cadet, so i think the server will benefit a lot by me becoming a security captain since i know all the rule's.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

- What makes me suitable for security captain is that i'm good under pressure and patient with other people like class d's and officer's, i know how to command as an captain to officer's, cadet's and sergeant's since i know the rule's and they will learn from me to not do things wrong and i have experience with leadership.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

- As a security captain my responsibilities is to listen from the Chief of security, fixing cadet's and officer's mistakes and teach them what they should do if they do something wrong, giving order's to lower ranks, while also organizing a firing line and overseeing the entire security team.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Sebastiian was born in croatia he went to the military and finished school since nothing else interested him as he was always dreaming about becoming a high rank leader and saving the world as a hero, when he got to the military site it was hard he had to train everyday to become strong and one day the terrorists attacked the camp and the leader of the terrorists killed his best friend from school who joined him too he became enraged killing every terrorist in his way as he made his way to the leader and they got into a very intense fight in the end Sebastiian won and he got honored for so much bravery, few month's later Sebastiian and his team were invading a terrorist camp and he got hurt someone shot him in the leg and he was in the hospital then 2 year's later as he recovered he left the military and joined the SCP foundation and he was an Security Cadet after some time in the SCP foundation the chief security saw his skill's and promoted him to officer and then sergeant, he congratuled him for making it this far, and he's very determined to make it to security captain rank as it was always his dream to become the high rank leader that oversees his team.​

Last edited:

Delta

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Croatia
+ Support

Very Active
Sometimes plays good,serious and roleplays
Had few good roleplays with him

Sometimes he's not serious
Recently warned

Edit 1: He contacted me about my reply and said that he started playing serious and that he's not trolling and being a minge anymore

Edit 2: He started playing as sergeant more and he's very active, didn't had problems with him for now

Last edited:

Zel

Civil Gamers Expert
May 31, 2021
skype headquarters
Application Denied

Good afternoon, @Sheb19275, I have discussed your application with other higher ups, and we've unfortunately came to the conclusion of denying your application.

We would like to genuinely thank you for your time writing this application and showing genuine interest in the position, however, we do not believe that you are the perfect fit for a Security Captain.

Perhaps you can prove us wrong in the future, but for now, your application will remain denied.

Thank you once more.

Status
Not open for further replies.