Secret Phrase

Sandwalker

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 18, 2021
UK
how thou art a fickle friend, A serpent's tongue that doth with poison blend. Thy voice doth hiss and coil like a snake, And with thy words, our peace doth shake.

Oft times thou dost deceive And make us think we must believe That all is lost and nothing gained, That peace and harmony cannot be attained.

But why do we give ear to thee? Why dost thou have such power over me? For in truth, it is within our own hearts, That we must seek to play our rightful parts.

It is not Discord who doth bring about, The wars and strife that we so often tout. It is our own mistaken beliefs and fears, That bring about those bitter tears.

So let us not blame Discord for our woe, But look within ourselves and watch it go. For in the end, it is not Discord's choice, But ours, to find our own inner voice.

Bill Nye The Guy

May 28, 2022
ok so the trick is to be ████ ██ █ ██████████ ███ █ balls ██████ ███████ mutilate them beyond recognition █ █████ ██ - either that or someone will find it out by some miracle (was recently leaked, i heard the mf was using chatGPT to generate words based on hints ventz gave and IT WORKED)

drako dormus

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 1, 2021
thee shall maketh the document on paper to find the secret sentenceth whither the clues shall lead thee to

Rice

Jun 5, 2022
Oh, dear friends, why doth thou continue this argument in this digital realm? Hast thou not seen the folly of such endless strife? Words typed upon a screen doth lack the weight of true intention, and thus can easily be misconstrued. What joy canst thou find in the heated exchange of insults and accusations, when the truest victory is in the art of listening and understanding? Nay, let us put down our virtual swords and shield, and instead embrace the beauty of civil discourse. For only in our willingness to compromise and respect can we find true harmony in this tumultuous world.

Sandwalker

MRP War Veteran​

6vsl5Jz.png
Donator

Sandwalker

The lacking valor blood between these people is sickening to gaze as the folds of life receiveth in the way

Deleted member 3849

reminds me of that one time where someone used a bot to guess the secret word

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
I'll give you a hint, it's one of the spanish wars B.C, a very specific capitalized version