Security Captain Application (Lukas Barrett)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:156598349

Discord name:
Polaris

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Over a week

In what country are you located?:
America

Time zone:
EST

Character name(s):
Lukas Barret

Civilian name:
Dakota Solace

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF E-11

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
N/A

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I'm applying for Security Captain because, as it stands, Security is in a state of disorganization. Cadets and Officers are not lacking in quantity but are lacking in quality, for most of them. Cadets and Officers usually are sat in D Block in numbers of 10, 15, or even 20, doing nothing else other than sitting there and waiting for something to happen. And when something does happen, they're usually not trained or told how to handle it efficiently. I want to become a Captain so I can make a real impact in how Security operates and how they handle emergencies without interfering with other regiments. I'll be able to organize patrols, enforce discipline, organize stations around L.C.Z and even H.C.Z for Officers, and organize D-Block by enforcing the proper treatment and handling of the inmates we hold. With this in mind, I plan to make Security more fun to play in the best way I can as a Captain, and also make sure that D-Class get to have fun and aren't mistreated as well. I'm fully capable of being a leader, and that's what I plan to be.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I'm suitable for Security Captain because of my leadership capabilities, experience in the Security Department, personality traits and my qualities/skills that I possess that make me a good fit as a leader. For one, I've been doing SCPRP for around 3 years if not more. During my time in SCPRP, I've held high leadership positions in every server I've dedicated myself to. I've been able to reform and reinforce different regiments in these communities, and my capabilities as a leader have always been acknowledged and utilized. I'm fully capable of handling heated and intense situations or emergencies, diffusing tense situations, enforcing proper discipline and force, and also showing people that I'm a leader which can be trusted and followed, and someone to provide inspiration to other people. As for in this server, I've demonstrated my experience as someone who can follow orders and do what I'm tasked to efficiently. I've remained friendly toward everyone, followed orders from superiors, and got the necessary experience in the Security Department that I needed to fully understand how Security operates and how the lower ranks feel. With this experience, I'm now prepared to start making my way up the ranks and become a leader for the security department and make it better.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
The Security Captain in RP is responsible for assisting the Chief of Security, in his or her absence, to the oversight and handling of Security on-site. The Security Captain is the person who handles most of the disciplinary action of lower ranking members, aswell as handles most of the on-site leadership and organization of the Security Departments lower ranks. Overall, the Security Captain is responsible for: The oversight of enlisted personnel in Security | Disciplinary action of guards | On-Site organization of basic operations, such as stations and patrols | General oversight of Security Sergeants

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Lukas Barrett was a Police Officer serving in Los Angeles for some years, acting as a normal patrol officer he dealt with some of the weirdest and most gruesome situations Los Angeles had to offer. After a while, Lukas Barrett saw plenty of death, destruction and terrible hostage situations in his career. He felt that being a normal Patrol Officer wasn't enough to make a true difference, to really save peoples lives. So, he decided to try for the Los Angeles S.W.A.T team. He passed their tryouts and physical exams with flying colors, having excellent marksmanship and firearm training, defusal techniques, and known all round to be an Officer who excels at their job and has true intentions. Lukas then served as a S.W.A.T Breacher for Los Angeles for several years, he felt content with his work as he ended up saving a lot of innocent lives put in danger by lunatics, disturbed people or abusers.

In 2021, Lukas and his team were responding to a potential active shooter situation inside of a Residence in Hollywood. Officers were unable to make contact, so Lukas and the rest of his team arrived and breached the building. Upon entry, the team began to sweep the house starting with the first floor. Shortly after, another person jumped onto Lukas and began to bite him at. This person suffered severe damage to the abdomen and head, but somehow was still alive and trying to bite and scratch at Lukas. Another member of the team shot the person in the head, where it immediately went down. Lukas got up, but after the shot several more people came running down from the second floor and attacked the team. Lukas opened fire on all of them, and after a brief conflict, they were all dead on the ground. And so were two members of the team, mauled to death by these "people". The team began to clear the rest of the house, and reported the situation on radio. However, there was no response from dispatch or anyone. The team went back downstairs to regroup and exit the house, but a team of armed soldiers wearing hazmat suits entered the building and identified themselves as national guard. The soldiers ordered the team to put their weapons down, which we followed after they showed a valid identification clarifying that they are who they say they are. The soldiers detained the team and sweeped the house, returning and taking the bodycam footage of the team before taking Lukas and his team to the soldiers bearcat. They were all transported to a facility, 2 hours away from the house.

Eventually, the footage was reviewed and men in suits approached the team in the facility, identifying themselves as members of an organization called the SCP Foundation. The Foundation decided that Lukas and the surviving members of his team would be good soldiers for the Foundation, most notably as Security Guards at one of their high security facilities. After the debrief, Lukas realized that this could be his chance to really make a difference to humanity as a whole, and not just Los Angeles. He accepted the offer, and was hired as a Security Guard at Site-64.

Overall, Lukas Barrett is the type of character that understands the "for the greater good" mentality the Foundation has. He wants to help people, and recognizes that to help the most people he needs to make sacrifices of others.

Irish

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 23, 2021
+Support
Good app, seen in game, good dude with great leadership qualities.

Umbra

Blacklisted Player
Apr 3, 2021
Application Accepted

Hello @Polaris ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a security captain application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please poke one of the Chief of Security or O5s in TeamSpeak so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.