In what country are you located?: Bahrain
Time zone: GMT+3
Character name(s): omar
Civilian name: omar
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
-yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-MTF on (SCP-RP UK) / no whitelist in (SCP-RP USA)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-3 warning i think , all because of i was new to the things .
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-i played alot as SecuritySergeant and to be honest i want to make the d block more safe from the toxic players, and make good soldiers because these days all the new gensec are being childish and noisy, thats why everyone hates gensec now days. And i love the d-block and i want to protect it reputation .
-Thats why I wanna become an security captain

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I have the experience of along time being a sergeant , i can help the gensec to become more helpful and better soldiers , like even if someone just become a cadets i teach them eveything and make them understand how there job works .
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-organize and Lead the security and help out security chief , do tryouts for RRT & heavy heapons ,always make sure of D-block being safe and protect from riot .
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: Omar is a talented former soldier who worked in prison as a captain for 16 years. He stayed at the same rank for 16 years and didn't change it. because he loved to keep everything organized. One day, he got a letter. There was a simple word on it. It was SCP, a prison, which was looking for a security captain with experience. In the beginning, he thought it was a joke, but he had been getting a lot of letters lately, so he decided to give it a try. The prison was like a facility. It was more like a hospital from the inside. When he met the recruiter, he told him that they were the reason behind closing the prison to get him ....

Turner

May 5, 2022
Application Accepted

@omaralsaadi , thank you for your application.

We've decided to accept your application based on what we've seen from you as a Sergeant and your overall professionalism on duty.

You will be put through a two (2) week trial.

Speak with me or Chief Crowe to continue with your interview

Signed by: J. Turner - Chief of the Security Department

Turner

May 5, 2022
INTERVIEW COMPLETE
Sergeant Omar has completed his interview process and is
to be assigned Security Captain at an admins earliest convenience.

Signed by: J. Turner - Chief of the Security Department (USA)

Reactions: Forum_cat
Status
Not open for further replies.