Character name(s): gib jr
Civilian name: gibson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- none.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- a couple i have a few for failRp and one for RDM my RDM is because i did not know the code of ethics when i started the failrp is because
was talking as a scp or for mic spamming such as singing or talking very loud.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I feel ive been more professional in the gensec security and i want people to take me more seriously and i feel like im a good leader.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I feel that im suitable for Security Captain because im more professional then ive ever been i also have a lots of time on gensec.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-The responsibilities of the Security Captain is to command all of GenSec besides chief of security and to keep d-block under control and to authorize things that take place in the d-block area unless a chief of security or level 5 personnel.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: gibson jewell was born in a crime cluttered city he always saw the bad side of the human race and wanted nothing to do with it but his dad was a cop and ex marine so he always wanted to be like him so he had a dream to be a cop or marine but a sad day came when his dad and mom died of a brutal shooting and he was only 14. he was there with them and he also got shot in the rib cage and the thigh. he woke up in the hospital one week later in pain but he was also in mental pain as he saw hes parents get shoot and killed right in front of him and got put in to foster care. so as the years went by he went house to house trying to find a home but he never found one. at the age of 18 he started working for a small bakery but still having his sights set on being a law enforcement agent. three years go by and he can becomes a police officer he is now 21. gibson is 30 now and finds out about the SCP foundation so he goes to work there having his sights set on the security captain job.

Last edited:

Robin Trinket

Oct 13, 2022
1667752967815.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief Robin Trinket and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

I regret to inform you after your application has been Denied. As we do not feel that you are not currently ready for the position, you may re-apply in two weeks.

From the desk of Dpt. Mijur Decmuski and Dpt. Chief Robin Trinket

Status
Not open for further replies.