Civilian name:dont have one
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):uk
Do you have a mic?:yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:none so far
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:yes
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-so theres more on
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-because ive been playing as security the entire time and its the next step and i have learned from my mistakes
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-to sweep d block and keep security an d block i check
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:idk any lore but i will be a good one

Last edited:

Murlon

May 31, 2023
-Support for the following reasons:
Lacking real justification for why you want the role - Wanting to see more Captains is admirable. However, people applying for these roles should have some genuine passion. If the only reason you want the role is to increase activity then it comes across as if you don't care who is playing or how good they are, only how many.

You do not attempt to make yourself stand out for why you are suitable - As for many, GSD may be your primary role and Captain may be your next logical progression but that does not mean you are suitable. By your definition, there are probably 60 other sergeants who are suitable. I would have like to see skills you think you have, are you personal? Do you know GSD procedures like the back of your hand? Have you demonstrated leadership? Being active is one of the things needed for this role.

Little responsibilities - You are not wrong but you could be more specific and include the generic clearance level 4 responsibilities as well.

You do not have any supporting lore - You are supposed to create lore for your character. This means thinking of a background for them, where they grew up, what there life was like before the foundation etc.

Overall, I would say that you put minimal effort into this. Your answers are lacking and you have some interesting answers to the OOC questions. If you didn't know, this is your SteamID in the format they want it STEAM_1:1:580733383. It would be good if you mentioned what your warnings/bans were and when they were like the question asks. Additionally, being in England, your time zone is British Summer Time (BST), not "10".

Best of luck.

sylex22

Jul 22, 2023
-support has so little explanations and just is treating this role like a cadet role

Dec 21, 2021
LTyYZ5f.png

Application Denied

Hello Mr. Butch

Thank you for applying for the Captain position. We deeply appreciate your interest in joining our team. However, after careful consideration of your application we have decided to deny your application. We appreciate the time and effort you have put into your application and wish you the best of luck in future endeavours.

You may contact myself on discord if you wish to know the reason for your denial

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Chief Caeden.

Status
Not open for further replies.