See you later alligator

Erl Carlson

Jun 9, 2022
Welp it's my time to leave after 5 months in the community, its my time to go. Who knows i might come back probably not. Anyway it was fun and I'm always gonna remember some of the people from here.

@Kw1ll Best nu7 MAJ on god, and very pleasant guy to talk to
@Cloak Very pleasant and nice guy to talk to, helped me a lot
@RedBubble55 Best Nu7 commander, crazy to think i used to be 3 ranks higher then him.
@Demi Hope to see you leave soon and focus on your math degree instead of gmod ?
@Ben D Great guy ended up being friends then hating each other then friends again, also real good lua coder and best intel director
@appo Server femboy
@Jambon043 Best Nu7 CPT on god
@milzy great guy, hates my shitty grammar
@Nukegoboom this is so sad.
@Deacon Very nice guy, also very nice nu7
@Cassius Really nice guy to talk to, helped me a lot testing my addons ( sorry for making you do that )
@Lily Server Skinwalker
@Steve Dutch Giant minge
@Gustavo Gus Most fun minge ive ever encountered
@Ethan Mendaz really nice guy, convinced me not to resign from staff, also denied my OA twice
@Jules Very goofy

I forgot a lot of people but what not, its been a hell of a time here. Hope you have as much fun as I had

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Leaving Denied

Hi Erl,

Thanks for taking the time to make a leaving thread.

You have been a helpful part of the staff team and platform team. You also have been developing your coding skills, therefore you can't leave.

You may leave in 2 weeks

In all seriousness though, have fun with whatever you do in life.​

• Haha
Reactions: Caesar Kuznetsov

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
Application Denied

Hello, Carlson

I decided to deny your resignation due to your competitive skills at being racially motivated we need someone like you in ia

Jk enjoy your life mate

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
Welp it's my time to leave after 5 months in the community, its my time to go. Who knows i might come back probably not. Anyway it was fun and I'm always gonna remember some of the people from here.

@Kw1ll Best nu7 MAJ on god, and very pleasant guy to talk to
@Cloak Very pleasant and nice guy to talk to, helped me a lot
@RedBubble55 Best Nu7 commander, crazy to think i used to be 3 ranks higher then him.
@Demi Hope to see you leave soon and focus on your math degree instead of gmod ?
@Ben D Great guy ended up being friends then hating each other then friends again, also real good lua coder and best intel director
@appo Server femboy
@Jambon043 Best Nu7 CPT on god
@milzy great guy, hates my shitty grammar
@Nukegoboom this is so sad.
@Deacon Very nice guy, also very nice nu7
@Cassius Really nice guy to talk to, helped me a lot testing my addons ( sorry for making you do that )
@Lily Server Skinwalker
@Steve Dutch Giant minge
@Gustavo Gus Most fun minge ive ever encountered
@Ethan Mendaz really nice guy, convinced me not to resign from staff, also denied my OA twice
@Jules Very goofy

I forgot a lot of people but what not, its been a hell of a time here. Hope you have as much fun as I had
"best Nu-7 com" :087: you are dead to me

• Haha
Reactions: RedBubble55

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
where my mention erl i will always remember you O7 for always believing in me

RedBubble55

Jun 21, 2022
West Midlands, UK
Man it’s gonna be sad to see you go. I know we’ve not had loads of chats but when we have had them they’ve always been good.

Always feel free to message on discord.

:salute:

Lily

CG Gold VIP
Donator
Apr 6, 2021
Sad to see you go skinwalker. I hope you return one day. I wish you the best!

Deacon

Jun 19, 2022
I'll always look back on our time as AOD just chatting away together fondly. It's been a real pleasure through and through man. Have a good one!

1668783786159.png

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
1668784311128.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .​

Hello, @Erl Carlson.

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.
After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request.

This request has been denied. You are not permitted to leave the Foundation.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.

Ben D

Donator
May 11, 2022
I love you erl, sorry for being a complete moron and not taking you seriously and treating you like shit whenever you are clearly trying to have fun. Overall, it's sad seeing you leave the community maybe you could focus on making cool things with the new knowledge and skills you have obtained learning Lua on gmod.

:skull:erl :skull:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
Erl carlson
One of my favorite people that play this game and you were the first guy that believed in me when I was a huge Minge sad to see you leave our community.
Good bye wish you the best!

Bartholemew alen
—————————————