[Current] A1 Lcpl
[Current] Ethics Committee Assistant
[Former] E11 Pvt

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 2xwarn Mic spam
-1x ban LTAP on UK
1x Ban LTAP on USA

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
- I am applying for ethics committee member because i now feel i have the experience i need to be fully capable of the duties that a CL5 member brings to the site. I feel that i work well with the other committee members and the RP we bring to the table is not only enjoyable but serious and is put together well. Im calm and collected in tough situations and can handle gentle topics with care. i am professional when it comes to my duties and RP surrounding my duties. I have a very strong understanding of the Code of ethics and the Code of conduct from my previous time in the 01 Regiment and my time as an ethics assistant. I am Also very well trained in how to handle violations of the COE and COC in a controlled and professional manner because of my past roles leading up to this point.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
- I feel i have showed the committee my abilities throughout my time working close with them as a 01 LT and an ethics assistant. i feel i have made peoples RP experience more enjoyable and i bring a trustworthy professional Voice when it comes to handling my duties inside and outside of RP scenarios. as stated in the previous paragraph i am calm and collected in difficult situations handling them in the best way i can and i handle gentle topics such as info breaches with care. My knowledge and usage of the Code of Ethics is one of my very strong points and i feel that with a seat on the committee it will be just as strong as it is now. I enjoy the RP the committee brings and i strive for improvement on myself and whatever gets thrown my way. I feel that during a committee meeting i could and will bring many things to the table like my efforts to understand a topic and my efforts to collaborate and build mutual understanding with other members. i feel that overall i am a very strong choice for a seat on the committee and with the opportunity i will not disappoint.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
- The job of the committee is uphold the Code of Ethics throughout the Facility. You are now CL5 personnel and are one of the top members of site 56. Code blacks and and site nukes are now part of your duty. Knowing when to call code blacks and when to nuke the site is very important. your knowledge of the code of ethics must be updated normally because your job is to keep everyone else updated if they have any questions. part of your duty is to review scientists test request forms and make sure everything in it is up to standard and does not violate COC or COE and then approve the tests and give them the green to go. people are going to request things like AA, Mass terminations, Mass amnestizations and more and part of your duty is to decide is it needed is it appropriate and can this be solved without these extremes. Your duty as a CL5 Personnel is much more than being a CL4 that is why it is important you have the experience and the seriousness to really dive deep in your decisions.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
-
-Ethics Committee Assistant - Decided by Ethics Committee
-Director of Medicine - Decided by the Ethics Committee
-Director of Internal Affairs - Jointly decided by O5 Council & Ethics Committee

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Surgio was born to a mother and an absent father in 1997 and grew up in Many cities in the US. Sergio went to many private schools and grew up as a normal child would besides the fact the family was always moving. Sergios mother never worked what seemed a day in her life and was constantly around but somehow the money kept flowing in through the mail every month always on the 27th. Surgio was never curious about this until getting older and seeing other people struggling on the street and watching the poor struggle to survive every day. "Where was their envelope of money every month. Surgio passed through school and began to question his mother. "why do we get so much doing nothing when people are fighting for their lives needing money to have food in their mouths" Her response was short and quick "Some people have it harder than others its simple" Sergios mother apologized to him but there was nothing she could say to satisfy his questions and wonder. Sergio needed answers and needed a place to start. He pressured his mother to tell him the truth about his father. who was he is he the one that is out working sending us money every month why did he never have time for us does he even love us, the questions poured out of his mouth the second they entered his mind. His mother explained that his father was absent not by choice but by duty, yes he was the one sending money every month and yes he was a very hard worker but she could never disclose what he did for work and what his work contained. After hours of yelling she Explained that father worked for the goverment and he was not allowed to speak about work and was not able to visit because of the danger it might bring to the family. This reasoning is why they constantly moved because of possible dangers fathers work had brought. Sergios mother explained the foundation is very secretive and they could be taken away if sergios father explained anything about his job or his workplace. The second her sentence finished she realized what she had said and Multiple voices rang from the house. "Your going to have to come with us please comply with our orders" The last thing sergio saw of his mother was her face apologizing to him like she had just ruined their lives.
"Bzzz Bzzz Bzz" Sergios alarm rang. Sergio awoke and shook off the nightmare of last night. Sergio had many files to complete before the deadline today and waking up confused because he could never figure out the faces of the women in the chair was not a good start. Who was mother or father Sergio could never remember. Foundation protocol was it? Sergio new better than to ask questions. Sergio had a full work day and would proceed with his normal duties and such as an Assistant to the Ethics committee, Filing reports on the usual MTF regiments and helping the people with ethical questions at the help desk. All in a tiring days work sergio would return to his office to finish up the last of his Ethical study on the "Cauterizers" but as he turned on the computer an Notification had popped up. "By order of the Ethics Committee we would like to discuss your duties as an assistant and place you in a position we feel you may fit into" Sergio was puzzled but finished his report and readied himself for his meeting with the committee in the morning.

Jewel

Jun 13, 2022
EC_Logo_III.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Ethics Committee. Following your contributions and efforts in O1, A1, and Ethics Assistant, we believe that you are highly capable of this position. Your behavior, your dedication to the Department and the way you uphold the expectations we have instated for the Department has not gone unnoticed.

Congratulations, Surgio.

Contact Jewel for more details, and be sure to contact an Admin+ to get your whitelist.

Status
Not open for further replies.