Not open for further replies.

Shadjust

Aug 5, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:183634348
Discord name: Doom-guy#9772
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2612 hours
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): "Shadjust" (Foundation) Shadjuster (CI)
Civilian name: Timmothy Smith
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Director of Medicine (Holding)
Consultant (Held)
CI-B (held)
E-11 PVT (Held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
- I feel my past experiences would make me a good assistant of the council members. I have experience having to watch situations and giving inputs when asked. I am quite skilled at analyzing situations and giving reports about them, or delving deeper into a situation whenever it is required, and I am perfectly ready to assist in whatever is required of me in this position. I am also always ready to be serious should a situation require me to be serious.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- To assist the 05 in whatever way they require whether that be retrieving someone they've requested to meet, Writing a document for them, or watching specific people for them. Another responsibility is to help watch the site shall 05 not be present in a situation and make sure the 05 are informed of any situations they should be informed of and kept updated on site affairs. To make sure the site is safe and secured. They can give orders if site command and administration is off site at that particular moment.
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Early Life
Tim was a bright teenager pursuing a life in the medical field. After many hours and sleepless nights he worked his way out of high school and into college to learn medicine. He worked hard to keep his grades up and have enough money to sustain himself. He spent countless hours working towards his dream of becoming a licensed doctor. finally he met the four year requirement to go to medical school. After saving enough money he payed for the school and put all of his passion into making sure he got his dream. After a long time he finally started working at a nearby hospital. Shortly after he was sent a envelope explaining the new job position at a government agency known as the SCP foundation. He quit his hospital job and went seeking a more stable job and new thrills to come with it.
Foundation employee
After coming here he worked on many patients making sure he did his best work at all times. Shortly after recieving his cl2 card and becoming a full-time doctor he decided to go by the code-name "Shadjust" deciding it would be best to keep his name hidden due to his line of work. Over time "Shadjust" had worked hard becoming a valuable member of the medical staff, he had saved countless foundation lives participating in about 100 procedures when he was offered his position as Chief of medicine to take up the mantle and help lead the medical team to even greater success. After accepting it he entered his new position learning much of medicals operation and taking the responsibility he now dawned on. After many encounters, Operations, Evaluations, and months of experience he has grown to be quite an important member of the chiefs. After the removal of the Deputy director of medicine he decided he apply for the position of Deputy director hoping to help medical team out as much as possible. He hopes to advance the medical team even further than those before him hoping to take the mantle and drive it even further.
Director
After a few months as Director of Medicine "Shadjust" has worked on many patients, cured many ailments. "Shadjust" has worked on countless cases working alongside almost every department and MTF in at least loose ways. Has helped in the creation and management of all of the Medical Divisions. He has worked incredibly hard to get medical where it is and keep it at least innovated and fresh in some regard.
█ ███████████
"Shadjust" Sat in his chair inside of his office reading the document put on his desk. He didn't know whether to believe it or not. He had received a letter from the Council offering him the position of Overseer's Assistant telling him to report to floor 3 within 24 hours if he wishes to accept the position or to stay away if he decided to deny and stay the Medical Director. He had been staring at the document debating whether hes ready. About 10 minutes later he stood from his chair and packed some of his office photos into a small briefcase. Then he grabbed his keycard and left the medical office. Taking a long look back at his office thinking about all the times hes spent in this office after about a minute he took a deep breath and shut the door knowing he may never enter that room again. He turned and left for floor 3 preparing himself for his new position.

Last edited:

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Assistant Applicant - Shadjust
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████ Assistant

After much deliberation, your application has been denied at this time. We have gone with two other candidates at this time. You may reapply again in two weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.