For how long have you played on CG SCP:
In what country are you located?: uk
Time zone: gmt
Character name(s): shing le not"shing le"
Civilian name: cracko shing
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: i have had 096 on us server and ci on the uk server
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: my last ban was a month ago for frp
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher? i like playing researcher and i like researching scps also i want to approve cross tests and be a helpful aid to the research department
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: i am very active i am a very ethical researcher and i am properly spoken and i like to help out my fellow researchers
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent? i have not made any excellent documents yet, but i will in the future that's a guarantee, but in my personal opinion it would have to have correct punctuation and grammar and a reason of test what are your aims and objectives and your findings and if anyone got harmed or injured in the process of the testing.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
For them to insure that the staff of the research department are conducting their experiments appropriately.
To make sure that research personnel are doing their jobs.
To uphold the laws, codes and regulations of the science department and foundation.
To represent the research department.
To be a good example as a researcher.
To teach researchers.
To help researchers improve on their work.
To guide researchers.
To grade documents submitted by researchers.
To conduct training for Jr researchers.
To also ensure that the senior researchers are training Jr researchers.
To ensure that senior researchers are training them appropriately.
To ensure that all research staff follow the rules during any emergency situation.
To ensure that during an emergency situation that the PW is kept protected (via closing the PW doors and making sure that the checkpoint is guarded).
To keep make sure that all research staff are safe and calm.
To observe experiments frequently.
To suspend an experiment if I do have a reasonable concern (upcoming or ongoing).
To frequently be conducting lectures.
To encourage that other researcher give lectures as well.
To authorise a cross test if the cross test does not have major risks or breaks the code of ethics.
To discipline any unsafe or misbehaving researchers.
If the researcher is seen to be actively misbehaving or causing to much of a risk, then it is the Executives role to suspend them.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
shing le
SCP-173 CROSS TEST SCP-096
when mobile task force epsilon-11 moved SCP-173 into SCP-096 containment chamber using a fork lift and multiple of SCP-131s into the containment cell i stood there with the thought if i screw this up i risk the loss of my life or i could get demoted to a d-class personal but that thought went out my head after i heared a multitude of wails and cracks in rapid succession i was passing back and forth wondering had i done it had that foul beast of the night known to few as SCP-096 really been killed had that beast what i had visions of wiping out humanity final been ended i could only hope that's until it all stopped there was no more screeching there was no more of anything it was a defanging silence when epsilon-11 went in to retrieve what little remained i could only hope that it was dead we was all advised to wear dr dan's new invention the scramble googles just in case that thing was still alive but alas as the rusted doors was slowly opened there was nothing but a statue and a gelatinous white liquid left on the ground...

Randalls

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 26, 2022
Incoming Message: Directorate of Site-56 Research

==========================================================================================================

LE82H2w.png

==========================================================================================================

Greetings, Shing!

I would first like to thank you for expressing interest into, and taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher within the Site-56 Research Department. This effort is much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been denied.

Upon review of your time as a Senior Researcher, it has been decided that there were questions about your activity overall within the department, enough so to hinder your progress towards a promotion.

On a secondary note, one of the responsibilities of an Executive Researcher is to grade documents and give advice on how to write them, as of this moment you have 0 documents and I would prefer you to work on building up this number in the future.

For questions, please contact myself over email. (asomeJFK#7561)

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time.

=========================================================================================================​

Status
Not open for further replies.