shing lee OSA application :D (uk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shing lee/lee shing

Jul 30, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:600759685
Discord name: LEU BONG#7250
For how long have you played on CG SCP: i have been apart of community since october last year
In what country are you located?: uk
Time zone: gmt
Character name(s): leu bong shing lee lee shing
Civilian name: leu bong
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI-B (held) nu7 spc(holding) gsd captain (holding) both agents nearly all licences
-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: last warning was few weeks ago because i killed a parawatch as nu7 while under gun point to my knowledge parawatch couldn't take hostages or fear rp but i was mistaken this is my bad and i will try refrain from that in future
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
What makes me the best candidate, is I have past cl4 positions and I have done extensive and thorough research into this position and I understand all responsibilities of the overseer assistant role also as a captain when the chief of security asked me to do a task I did it no questions asked I can also write documents (i find them quite fun to write up)
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
The responsibilities of an Overseer Assistant is to carryout tasks given to them by the Foundation Overseers. Jobs given can vary in task and size, from simply taking notes on a subject or meeting, to assisting in the holding of major conferences between the Overseers, Ethics, and even GOIs.

-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Shing Lee was a highly respected member of the General Security Department within the SCP Foundation. He had worked his way up through the ranks over many years, and his dedication to the safety and security of the Foundation was unmatched.

As the Security Captain, Shing Lee was responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the General Security Department. He led a team of highly trained security personnel who were tasked with protecting the Foundation's facilities, personnel, and SCP objects from any potential threats.

Shing Lee was known for his unwavering commitment to his duties and his ability to remain calm under pressure. He was a skilled strategist and tactician, and his leadership was instrumental in ensuring the safety of the Foundation's personnel and assets.

However, there were some rumors that Shing Lee had a mysterious past that he kept hidden from others. Some claimed that he was a former agent of a top-secret government agency, while others speculated that he had ties to an underground organization that specialized in espionage and assassination.

Despite these rumors, Shing Lee was widely respected and trusted by his colleagues in the Foundation. His unwavering dedication to his duties and his ability to keep the Foundation safe made him an invaluable member of the organization.

Last edited:

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022

+ Support

Dear Mr Lee,
Today I have given you a +support because of your unwavering loyalty to GSD as a Captain. You're leadership ability and ability to take control of a situation will be amazing traits for a role as an OSA. Good luck.

-Dpt. Chief 'Gladiator'

Reactions: shing lee/lee shing

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

-Support

- A bit of a minge

- Somewhat bad interaction

- Okay application

McMuffin

Donator
Mar 3, 2023
@shing lee I will give you +support because of your amazing GSD Captain ability in sticky situations, and you already have previous CL4 roles and think you would be a great Overseeing Assistant.

Holding 096
Holding Nu-7 SPEC
IA agent

Reiner Zufall

Aug 1, 2022
unfortunately i have to leave a -Support because of the questionable things that you said towards my A-1 members
This gave me an negative impression of you. As someone who wants to be an OSA you shouldn´t be that toxic towards us.

Attachments

• 1680606422552.png
    1680606422552.png
    56.4 KB · Views: 37
  • 1680606504224.png
    1680606504224.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 37

shing lee/lee shing

Jul 30, 2022
unfortunately i have to leave a -Support because of the questionable things that you said towards my A-1 members
This gave me an negative impression of you. As someone who wants to be an OSA you shouldn´t be that toxic towards us.
hi thanks for the feedback it means alot i do really have alot of respect of A1 ive been trying to join your ranks but i understand where you are coming from but in both instances i was playing as d class a group what hates the foundation if i was on a actual job i would never do this and i apologise if i have offended you

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
-Neutral
Saw you tranqing an Omega-1 member recently, not a good outlook especially considering it's quite the big ethical violation.

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @shing lee/lee shing . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.