Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta Molfar

May 23, 2022
Your in-game name: Shinigami
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:8680061
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/76005/
Date of ban: 01.09.2022 16:24:47
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): ROE - Mass RP Impact
Who banned you: [GU]Merlin [GtO][Doofy ]
Ban length?: 5 days
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will pay attention to in which state of engagement our team is before engaging first unless i absolutely sure that my engagement in fight is fully legal (as well as I will re-study all the rules, and will keep an eye of updates of the rules).
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?:[/b] I have been warned few times before for headglitching/combat jumping /basecamping, never for RDM/ROE/NITRP (as far as i remember)

Why should you be unbanned: I do understand my bad on this situation from perspective of NWO and(-or) Staff. From my perspective this was legal, and i never had an intentions to break the rules in order to get any illegal advantage over anybody. I do understand that my actions led to Massive RP Impact, and that's why i need to study rules better (which i did and will do again), and that i need to pay better attention to overall RP situation before engaging.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I've never really been warned/kicked/banned for anything major except for that in the past. All my warns are stricted to accidently jumping/headglitching, or breaking basecamping rules when i was new to the server. As i stated above, I never had any thoughts about getting illegal advantage over anyone by breaking the rules, and I'm sorry that this happened this time. Even tho it wasn't intentional, it doesn't mean it's legal - and I do understand it now.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Because i had a lot of fun for all my time on the server. My vtime is ~4 weeks because i really do enjoy server, and people on it.

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Hello Shinigami,

As I was the one to ban you I will put my two cents here. The SL team and I were all in agreement that you warranted a ban due to the severity of the RP impact caused by the situation. A warning was not enough in this situation and due to your high RP rank, you are expected to know the ROE rules to a very high degree. This was taken into account before the ban length was made.

This will be reviewed by NL due to the staff rank banning you.

Kind Regards,
Doofy​

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
Appeal Response

Hi @Delta Molfar ,

Your incident had a great RP impact,
but you took the time and wrote an appeal while understanding that you were in the wrong, therefore
after careful consideration and looking at the evidence provided, we will be reducing your ban to 4 days.

Kind Regards,
Chad Power​

Status
Not open for further replies.