Accepted Show how much time you have on jobs

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 3, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
It adds something similar to /vtime but it shows the time on the job you are on.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
I have looked through the forum for a while and not seen anything like this.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
It can make hiring process of ambassadors, captains, dpt directors or anything that need you to be active to get accepted, this can make it easier to see how much time they have really spent. You can see personally how much time and know if you have played a lot and been active.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
It might be hard to get into the server and if it does get put in it might not count the hours you have spent on before.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
There are no negatives that can effect the server and it will only better the server. I don't see a way this can effect the server in a bad way.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
I mean. This is really just clutter for the Log.

Feels like a waste of time

YoRHaUmbra

Jun 24, 2022
I'd love to have this implemented, but as the comment above me said, it would clutter logs and probably lag the game in some way

Billy Boy

Sep 22, 2023
This has been requested before I believe and is sorely needed, but the issue is i think it needs completely redoing if it is to add this. Please correct me if im wrong, otherwise i'm in full support of this. Maybe new engineer can have a crack at it? ;)
Include a field in the overview for "Total Legacy Time" so that old data can be saved whilst the new system can take over and eventually be used as the default.

Give it a month or two before actually implementing it for applications, etc so that people who are currently active have time to build up enough hours to make the requirements meaningful. The system would need to be redone, yes, however the benefits outweigh the cons. This data is already being collected, it's just not specific.

All this would do is allow for a more detailed look into how the person has actually been playing the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.