Status
Not open for further replies.

Simply

Dec 19, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): PETWOLF
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: ~10 months
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Consultant “Simply” [HH-3 ORG]
Chaos name (include your rank):
Civilian name:”Watcher”
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:233475213
Discord ID (name#0000): simplywolf
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for?: USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • No
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
  • Once but it was a long time ago
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
  • Absolutely
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- around 3 to 4 hours
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
  • I noticed that there's a lot of events on the server, but not a lot with recurring characters or events. I'm hoping to bring characters or events to the server that will be happening more than once, and will serve a purpose to add some lore to the server. I feel having characters that appear more than once for an event can get people more excited for the event instead of it just being a one-off thing but like oh that was all right.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I think I would be able to add a bunch of lore to the server, and provide more role-play events instead of just run and gun events.
Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
The Mind web
An unknown anomaly has broken into the facility but in a very unexpected way. he literally just walked through the front gate, in fact nu-7 opened the gates for him and gave him a key card to get inside the facility. From a distance nothing seems super off about this man, but if You observe him from far away you can see people run up to them with guns pointed and drawn, but after a short while they lower their guns and act like nothing's wrong. if You observe him from close you can hear him speaking in a slow whisper tone, he's convincing them that he's no threat and he's meant to be here. This is no normal anomaly, it's one that the foundation has not dealt with before. This man possesses the ability to convince people of almost anything if their mind is not strong enough, similar to 035 he's able to invade their mind and plant his thoughts and ideas in them. does he pose a threat on the foundation, not particularly right now but who knows what his plans are. [ he will try to convince you to do something or that he is something unless you roll a 75 or higher you're convinced of that thing]

The boy who wished to be king
[D-block and GENSEC event, possibly the whole sight if things get out of hand]
when a declass finds a small bell silver in color he decides to give it a ring, unbeknownst to him this just happens to be a SCP-662. the butler would appear right behind the D class and I'm very polite manner ask him what his request was, without a single thought or hesitation and semi as a joke the D-class said I wish to be king. the butler thought about this for a moment and then told the D-class they're the best he could do would be a crown. taking a bit by shock the D-class said sure and turned around for a Split Second and the butler was gone. After a bit The Butler would appear once more and hand the d-class a Golden Crown. The D-class would thank the butler and put on the crown. He would suddenly find himself extremely strong, extremely fast and healthier than ever, but with one side effect the thirst for unlimited power. with his Newfound strength and speed he would do anything and kill anyone to put himself in a position of higher power. Anyone who puts on this crown is subject to more strength and speed with the downfall of an undying thirst for power.
[D-class is given same speed as a scout, given fists that can 2 shot most foundation and given 2k health, on death they will drop a crown, if not picked up with gloved hands the person will be convinced to put it on their head and start the event all over once more]

How chaotic is too chaotic for the chaos
We see the return of unknown anomaly from event the Mind web
An unknown anomaly has broken into the chaos Insurgency bunks, quickly convincing everybody there that he is indeed the new commander of chaos Insurgency, in fact even convincing the chaos Commander that he holds higher power than him. After fully convincing everybody that he is the commander he starts to throw out absolutely ridiculous ideas. stating that they should go attack the GOC instead of the foundation. that they should start building a nuke and launch it in Paris. that they should all just give up, lay down their arms and turn themselves into the foundation. will the chaos Insurgency listen to these new orders or will they try to overthrow their new supposed Commander. Is this chaotic evil too chaotic for the chaos?

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
the true rock bottom
The ground would Shake almost like an earthquake, anyone up or even near the surface will feel this. they would hear a noise so horrible that you would not even be able to describe it in words. Some would describe it like 10,000 cats getting killed, others would say it sounded more like a train getting hit by a plane. Nevertheless, it was an awfully horrible noise to hear. Once the ground stopped shaking people would go out to investigate and discover that Pinewood has turned into a giant hole. The hole was about ten miles deep and about one mile across, down at the bottom you could see a small green light coming from the hole. If investigated, anyone who gets more than one meter from the light would be turned into a glowing monster. These monsters can be quite violent and the only known cure would be to lock them in a dark room for at least one day. There's no known way to fully contain this anomaly besides just covering the whole backup and hoping it's not rediscovered.

List an example mission for each of the following:
  1. O-1: Orders have been handed down from ethics members, the orders contain the numbers to a d-class inside of D-Block. This D-class is extremely powerful and shows similarities to SCP 073. but the d-class does not know his own powers. it is their job to capture the D class without him finding out about his powers and causing a riot. once captured used to be handed over to E-11 for containment.

A-1: At least three level fours have gone Rogue and plan to start leaking classified information to everyone within the facility. It is going to be Alpha one's job to either contain or neutralize the suspects before this information is leaked. any level four that was able to be contained must be unnecessed of the information that they know in the plans to leak the information.

Nu-7:Members of Pinewood have suddenly been suffering very strange injuries, a missing finger, a missing ear, a missing eye, someone lost their entire hand. It was suspected that scp-1048 has somehow gotten into Pinewood and is planning on building another bear. It is their job to contain 1048 and Destroy any evidence of it.

E-11: after a failed cross test between scp-914 and scp-682 samples a new entity designated a scp-682-2 has breached containment and it's causing havoc all across the site. a sample of scp-682 was put into SCP-914 on the settings fine And It produced a much smaller but a lot more intelligent 682. This new version of 682 hates Humanity just as much as the other one possesses the ability to eat Foundation staff and grow in size, if not contain quick enough scp-682-2 could grow to a size where it could not be defeated.

CI: The crown from the event the boy who wished to be king has appeared in Pinewood, falling to the hands of one of the Pinewood chefs. who after defeating everyone in Pinewood has decided to go seek power by defeating the chaos Insurgency. the chaos must defeat the crown and successfully contain it before they fall victim to the person who wishes to be king.

UNGOC:An unknown virus has started to spread all across Pinewood and into the ungoc base, this disease makes anyone who comes to contact with it extremely sleepy to the point where they have no choice but to fall asleep. Once asleep the disease comes to life and uses the body of the victim to try to spread. HazMat teams from the UNGOC must terminate anyone with the virus and incinerate the bodies before the virus spreads too far.

Foundation Staff: [this is more of a Non-combatant event for site staff such as Tech experts, research staff and engineers] a foundation Chef has discovered a pot that can cook literally anything. Depending on what ingredients that you put in this pot it can produce pure gold, other scps, parts to a car, knives and guns, and even key cards with names on them. As long as what they're trying to cook is not organic this pot appears to be able to cook it as long as you put some ingredients in it. It will be a research staff, cooks and Engineers job to try to discover what all the recipes are.

[I'd like to apologize for anything I misspelled or if grammar is not exactly correct, I suffer from dyslexia and so I have to use text to speech to type, Thank you for taking your time to look at my application! Love you all]

Simply

Dec 19, 2022
I have been looking into a bunch of applications and have been noticing some inconsistencies when it comes to map change events, and wether or not they specifically need to be one part of the map changed or the entire map to be changed. Please let me know if mine is not sufficient enough and I will change it and create a new event with the whole map being changed

Ryota

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
May 25, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Simply ,

On behalf of the Game Master Team I like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Game Master, this is to let you know that you have been accepted to conduct the next step of the application process.
Please contact an me for your next step.

Kind Regard,
Event Team Supervisor Gregory

Status
Not open for further replies.