Trial Game Master

Who demoted you?:
Hound

Date of demotion?:
11/03/22

What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

What is the case against you?:
I left the community without the proper resignation process.

Is this true?:
Yes.

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?:
I was previously demoted by Nomad for a similar reason, but after long discussion with him and Hound, I returned to the team for a short time.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
N / A

What is your side of the story?:
I have spoken to to SL and NL about my experiences in private. If you have any further questions please contact me.

The Legate#6809

Why should you return / what will you change?:
I would love to be involved in this community as much as possible again. I have been back since January, and finally feel comfortable enough to attempt to come back to my old position. Everything happened so quickly before, and I am now in a better place, mentally, and physically, so dealing with hardships will be a lot easier for me, especially with the group of friends I have in this community.

Last edited:

Dalton

Game Master
Game Master
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
+ Massive Support

When Barry was TGM with me back in the day he did amazing things that I can't even dream of doing. Very creative and skillful with PAC and all the things required for this position. If let back into the team only good things will come from it, I'm pretty much for the most part good friends with Barry for over 7 months now, and having somebody to go through GM stuff with will help me out a lot.

Ryota

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
May 25, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Sir Barry

Thanks for taking the time to make a demotion appeal.

After taking into consideration of your situation I have decided accept you back into the Game Master team as a Trial Game Master.

Please contact me on TeamSpeak or Discord for your re-entry orientation

Kind regards,
Event Team Leadership

Status
Not open for further replies.