In what country are you located? : USA
Time zone: PDT
Character name(s): Dr.Bob SCP, JPJ CI, James Gun CIV
Civilian name: James Gun
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes I do
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I do not have a CI charter but in fact, I do not have a CI whitelist for I never can find a tryout for CI.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- Yes a few But it was when I was a beginner and I did not know much about the rules and after some encounter with the admins, I can say I have freshened up on the rule book as well as learned my lesson.
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
-I am applying for The Site Adviser position because I want to have more opportunities heading forward in the future.
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
- I can be suitable as The Site Adviser because I will never stop helping out The Site, The Server, and The Players.
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
-The Site Administration has the job of seeing forth the operations and orderly functions of the SCP Site.
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- The Site administration is to maintain secrecy upon the SCP Site and to have every problem solved on the site. They are to contain any SCP that is to break loose and take the fall for the breach. They are the backbone of the real operations of the SCP Site and they have to have secrecy for the ----Wood town. But their real job is to Secure, Contain, And Protect.

Last edited:

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Thank you for your interest in applying for the Site Advisor position on SCP-RP USA. After reviewing your application, I regret to inform you that I will not be in support with your application at this time.

While I appreciate your enthusiasm and willingness to contribute to the server, I have carefully assessed your application and found that there are several areas of concern that make me unable to believe you to be a suitable candidate.

Firstly, your lack of clarity regarding your experience and time spent on the server raises questions about your familiarity with our community and its dynamics. Additionally, your admission of past kicks, bans, and warnings, while understandable for a beginner, indicates a potential need for further familiarization with our server rules and guidelines.

Furthermore, your responses regarding the responsibilities of Site Administration and the lore about your Site Administration character lack depth and detail. Site Administration is a critical role that requires a comprehensive understanding of SCP lore, server rules, and administrative duties, which we feel may not be adequately demonstrated in your application.

I appreciate your honesty and willingness to learn from past mistakes. However, at this time, I believe that other candidates may be better suited to fulfill the responsibilities of the Site Advisor role.

I encourage you to continue participating in the community, familiarizing yourself with server rules, and gaining more experience before reapplying for any administrative positions in the future.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Pyro
O5-3
"The Phoenix"

Reactions: hisenburger

Destroyer.

Feb 7, 2024
-support
After 5 hours of research about this individual, I have came to the conclusion that this candidate for Site Administration has way too much experience. Due to that, I do not see him in this position, I would be glad to see the application for Administrator by this certain individual.

Dr Random K.

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 8, 2023
Site 54
-support
Very lacking app, even missing the character lore part entirely
Aside from that also no idea who you are, sorry

Skyfire1355

May 30, 2023
To: @hisenburger

Subject: Site Advisor Application Verdict

Hello Hisenburger,

Thank you for showing your interest and taking your time to submit an application for the position of Site Advisor. After deliberation, Site Administration has deemed you not suitable for the position of Site Advisor at this time. Unfortunately, your application is to be denied.

Should you have any inquires please reach out to me at my email (@Skyfire1355).

You may reapply in two weeks.

Best Regards,

Site Director "Skyfire"

7GObDZ1VQe3MhGlpALK_XtT74ZT8FCaAG8YFDqnPs_7_d_xyOSdwiWmj8COO4xdln4qgB_h_b7751561i7aFsi0fgaaE7tA8JOHmNORu-0k5K7tNZICwlBvkyKMv7MAF0VfAXufIxXqBdFTv1iv91gg

Status
Not open for further replies.