Time zone: Central european time
Character name(s): Johnnson
Civilian name: Marco divinti
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MU7
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes i belive 2 1 verbal and 1 actuall warning i belive. but the actuall warning was a long time ago
-
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
- i Think this would be my next step into the the world of site 65. i want to see what it offers and i am curious of how this works. i have always loved the SCP world and I am eager to climb the ladder and gain a deeper understanding of this fascinating world.
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I have a deep understanding of the SCP world. i am familiar with the SCP community, and are able to provide guidance and support to members of the community.
i have excellent communication skills. i am able to communicate clearly and effectively with members of the community while handle sensitive information with professionalism and discretion, and i am approachable and responsive to peoples concerns.
i am able to adapt to changes and updates as they arise.
i have strong problem-solving skills.i am able to identify issues and find solutions
i am able to make objective decisions, even in difficult or controversial situations.
i am a active member of the community, participating in discussions, events, and activities. i am approachable and willing to assist members with any issues that they may have.
-
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
Actively oversee departmental activities, make sure the orders of the site director is completed, enforce the legal codex, give information about the site that the site director havent been able to see or hear, give orders to security staff such as MTF and gensec, inform the leaders of diffrent regiments about changes and stuff that they might need to know, conduct department and staff reviews, support the community with what they would need, give them guidence if needed, bring up communities conserns at meetings or directly to the site director, overlooking operations and make sure everything goes smoothly
(i do not have much insight into what administration do. as i have never been one, but i am eager to learn. if i get a chance i will prove my worth)
-
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

I started my journey at Site 65 as a researcher. I was inquisitive, always looking for ways to learn and grow within Site 65. I was able to contribute to the site's knowledge base.
As time went on, I felt the calling to join the site's security team. I started as a cadet, learning the ropes and honing my skills. I worked hard and was soon promoted to Security Sergeant, where I felt that I was making a real impact in keeping the site safe.
One day, I received a referral from the Captain to join NU7. I was thrilled at the opportunity and worked even harder. I climbed the ranks, and before I knew it, I had made it into the site administration, where I felt that I could make a real difference.
One day, while I was sitting in my office, there was a CI raid. I could hear the chaos in the halls, and I knew that I had to act quickly. My security training kicked in, and I was able to make contact with the site and request help.
Despite being captured by the CI, I remained composed......

(i might not seem like the most attracted person but i adapt very fast and will be able to make a real diffrence)

Last edited:

Vollgas

Mar 19, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Cyrage

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request.

This request has been put on hold. There are currently no available positions pertaining to this role available.
We will review this request as soon as a position has been opened.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
-Support

Only experience you have is Nu-7, try going for a Jnr CL4 position before going for SA.

Also, you are quite new to the server.

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
-Support

-Not seen at all
-No Interactions
-Inactive
-Low effort and Messy App

Good luck nonetheless and God Bless

Vollgas

Mar 19, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Cyrage

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.