Site advisor applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

edward

Dec 11, 2021
Steam ID: 76561198392898564
Discord name: banzaiboi#8971
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1-2 weeks unsure I think it was 4 days after it was released.
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Carson
Civilian name: Edward
Do you have a mic?: No
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF NU-7 MTF E-11
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I Have a couple of warnings of ardm (this was when I was a cadet)
-
Why are you applying for Site Advisor? I want to help the foundation and send in all the info to the site director and help him and advise the facility and make sure everything is going smoothly.
-
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?: I am trustworthy and I can do my job. I will be active and be well known and not be corrupted or be unfair and I won't abuse my powers.
-
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?: They overseer the facility and they make sure everything is going good and they are higher-ups and you should always tell them for help or anything else that you want to tell them if you are not comfortable telling other people and they are really important people.
-
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in: I will be set off in France my character will know some English and french. I was brought to MTF when I was in the military and got recruited. The site advisor will usually accept and decline stuff in Scipnet and computer stuff and help others in need.

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Application Denied

Hi @edward,

Thanks for taking the time to make an application.

Unfortunately this application is extremely weak and you have given your character an extremely basic storyline. Too top this off in-game I have seen some questionable roleplay from yourself including being banned from researcher in one scenario. I strongly advise you improve your roleplay dramatically to show myself and every other Site Administration member that you can in the future be an option for this position.

Locked.​

Status
Not open for further replies.