Status
Not open for further replies.

skibi o

Sep 19, 2022
Your in-game name:
Skibi o

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:0479487327

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198919240382/
Date of ban: saturday january 27 2024

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):
(none given)

Who banned you:
"lunar"

Ban length?:
permaban

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again:
Listen to what the rules and admins say and dont let my temptations to mess around take over

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?:
Yes

Why should you be unbanned:
I wanted to be unbanned because I didnt do enough to earn a permaban, all I was doing was messing around on a soundboard playing meme sounds, and then the admin pulled me. When the admin said he was gonna ban me and typed "!xban" in chat I got mad and i typed "stupid (f-slur) I did nothing" in chat and literally no more than 2 seconds later I got banned so yeah i'll admit i did a bad thing but thats still no where near enough to get a perma ban and i said it right as he banned me so he probably didnt even see it until after I was already banned so the only thing he could have banned me for at that time was the soundboard nonsense. I dont know why I am permabanned, maybe it was a accident or something but if it was I think it would have been fixed by now. Atleast shorten my ban or something

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
Listen to what the rules and admins say and dont let my temptations to mess around take over

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
to have more nice social experiences with other people and because its hella fun, theres always alot of people on and its chaotic but thats what i like and this server is one of a kind

1706339427846.png

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
Hello,

You just got unbanned today after MRDM. And with a record.

Over the course of today you showed on multiple occasions no intent to roleplay; and then when was pulled to a sit, Started spamming slurs in OOC.

I'd be perfectly fine reducing the ban; But do keep in mind that any further infractions could easily end your time with Civil-Networks.

Thanks,
Starling.

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
why did it get moved to accepted if im still permabanned?

It was originally posted in Accepted.

Regardless; Your appeal is accepted with the Ban being reduced to [1] Week for Severe Toxicity & NITRP.

Thank you,
Starling.

Status
Not open for further replies.