"Slayer" 3rd OA Assistant Application (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:534029976
-
Discord name: Doom Guy#2040
-
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Unsure of exact date but its roughly around August of 2022
-
-
In what country are you located?: US
-
Time zone: PST
-
Character name(s): Foundation: "Slayer" Gard CI: "Doom Guy"
-
Civilian name: Doom Guy.
-
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
-
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: A-1 SPC (Held) Agency Manager (Holding) CI-B (Holding) Nu-7 PVT (Held) E-11 PVT (Holding)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Clean Record

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I'm currently holding a CL4 Position as a Special agent for the Department of External Affairs, This gives me many of the interrogation and Anti-Info breaching "Skills" that will come with position like this. With many of the documents I've made about interrogations and such I hold a *higher* level of document writing than most personnel which will prove beneficial while in my position as a Assistant. I'm very willing to do anything that is asked of me when it comes to receiving orders and convincing and if I have to demanding while giving them and with this point I know what I can and cannot order from people as well as my limits as a assistant. A big thing for a role like this is I'm very into RP situations I always try to RP any situation as much as possible even if Its one that really doesn't require it to always ensure something is happening and people can do something other than it being a mess In Character and Out of character.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
The biggest responsibility as a Overseer assistant and taking and going through with orders from 05, as their assistant it's their job to do as much as possible they can and complete their orders with 100% success. Some of the other responsibilities that come as a Overseer assistant are, giving orders to A-1 when necessary, reporting status of departments, reporting violators that could cause problems to the foundation, and overall reporting all information that could or is valuable to 05 or The Foundation.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
As a Disclaimer: I'm not very good at lore making, but I try my best.

A Knock can be heard across floor 3, A keycard scanner accepted sound is heard. A door shutting afterwards*

-4:"Hello, did you get my information I requested?"

█ Assistant:"Yeah, took me some time, but I got it."

-4:"Well that's great, Mind reading it out to me? "

Assistant:" Of course"

-4:"Full Legal name and Foundation code name"

Assistant: Tyler "Slayer" Gard

-4:"Pre-Foundation occupation and Education?"

Assistant:"Police Chief, Swat Commander, Computer Science Major"

-4:"Hm, Introduction to The Foundation?

Assistant:"Says here he joined after getting fired from his Swat commander position, Reason for him getting fired was not stated."

-4:"Whats his current Job within The Foundation"

Assistant: "Recently received a promotion, Department of External Affairs, Agency Manager, CL4"

*█-4 pulls out a piece of paper and grabs a pen and starts writing down some stuff*

-4:"Family Members status?"

Assistant:"I'm sorry I couldn't find anything about his family"

-4: *Sighs* "Anything other facts I need to know?

Assistant:"Uh.. Yeah, He has a criminal record. He has 20 charges, 3 armed robbery charges, 7 hostage and kidnapping charges and 9 Murder of a law enforcement officer charges, his last charge seemed to be corrupted and it wouldn't show up. Why he isn't in prison now? I don't know"

-4:"Anymore?"

Assistant:"No."

-4:"Then you're free to leave"

*The assistant walks towards the desk placing the document with all the information Infront of the █-4. He then grabs his keycard and leaves the closing of the door echoing throughout floor 3*

-4:*Switches to Unknown radio frequency* "I need you guys to go pick up someone and bring him up to Floor 3"

Unknown Operative: "Name?"

-4" Tyler "Slayer" Gard "

*A piece of paper is heard being shredded*

Thank you for reading

Last edited:

Green

Jul 13, 2022
SCP Foundation.png
RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Assistant Applicant - "Slayer" Gard
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████ Assistant

Foundation Command has reviewed your application, and we have decided that you are fit for this position at this time so as such this application will be Accepted. You may contact O5-2 for a briefing on your duties.

On behalf of █-2

Status
Not open for further replies.