Sledge's Introduction

Senior Ambassador Sledge

Oct 25, 2023
Cincinnati Ohio, United States
Hey, I'm Sledge. Joined about a few months ago after watching the server on YT of ppl trolling and thought I'd give it a shot. Most fun I've had in a very long time.

I started as a GSD cadet and simply preferred the combative roles, grinded GSD until I got Riot SGT (now officer) and discovered Internal Affairs. I fell in love with the idea of blending in and observing, only to reveal myself at the last moment before I arrest someone for violating the IC rules. I pursued IA until I got ambassador and met a lot of friends in doing so. I recently lost ambassador, but I still have the friends I made and now I am in E-11. Hopefully I can get Ethics Committee Assistant, if not ill apply for GSD Captain.

As for my IRL life, I am a college student pursuing a career in criminal justice. I plan on getting my degree and then transferring to the police academy. I want to become a parole officer and help rehabilitate people. Perhaps I'll pursue detective work or maybe even try my hand at SWAT. Regardless, I'll be putting myself in harm's way to help people, and somehow knowing the danger, I am fine with it.

Aside from that, I'm a hothead who likes to joke around, arguably way too much for my own good.

If you see me in SCP RP USA, come say hi. Always happy to meet new people. If you don't know how to start the conversation, I am all about videogames, classic rock, gothic rock, astronomy, and history.

I'd shout out all the friends I've made but I'd run out of space/time, my time here on CN has been nothing but welcoming/enjoyable. I hope this remains consistent. It's funny how I got into this place through a troll video, expecting the complete opposite, instead I was welcomed and taught.

PS: I lied, I will shout out one guy, Cornelius! Everyone else, cope. Jk love you all, you know who you are.

• Love
Reactions: Nathaniel Brown

Kwan

Aug 3, 2023
-support
Has a life outside of Gmod (I got a shoutout hehe)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Kufie