Discord name: Sly/Void#7745
For how long have you played on MRP: Since the USA Server Came out
In what country are you located?:
Time zone: PST
NATO name (regiment and rank): Sly PVT
NWO name (regiment and rank): Vatican STS Colonel
Civilian name: Sly
Do you have a mic?: No
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is the first I have ever made
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: None
-

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: Yes I have Colonel which is one rank away from SC and I have led this Regiment from Day one or before day one. I was given massive help from my LTs and my Command team they have helped me massively and we have built STS up to what it is today. We created the Handbook Tryout Guide Roster and the Licenses training. We have had many since the start but it hasn't delayed or stopped us a bit we are down to 3 Original Members in STS but this is ok because these members are the best of the Best and couldn't be prouder to work with them.
-
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?: I have to know what is best for my soldiers and their needs. I know how to create and format battalions and regiments how to connect their leaders and understand and talk to them in a way with respect. I understand what NWO needs and how we can improve and flourish. I understand what it is like to be an Enlisted and a CMDR so from both views I can help accomplish our goal of server stability and player count. I have been at the SC side from the beginning and have been there for many important Dates The First Day with all the training and tryouts that took place to get all the Regimental numbers up. The First war resulted in a Victory For NWO that was aided by the new players and old. I have been here since day one and continue to strive even when I cannot be here im always trying to improve myself and the Regiment.
-
List your in-game ranks on MRP: Colonel
-
List your strengths and weaknesses: I going to start with weaknesses. My time Zone makes me seem inactive or away when everyone is on and it causes people to think that. I can be at times stubborn and it causes me to lapse in judgment but not too much. I'm not a hard-ass nor am I too hard on people I understand people have lives and people have their reasons for everything. Another strength is I'm open to communication at anytime and easy to talk to I don't care who you are what rank or side I will listen. As I said I'm approachable and try to help out as best I can with anything and have led for quite some time now and am one of the Original Regimental Commanders so I know my way around Docs and Sheets and Forms.
Thank you For Reading Have a Great Day- Sly

Dennid™

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Neutral

-No Interactions (Could be from my activity as well)
-A bit of experience
-Application is formatted a bit bad, but answers are decent.

Good luck!

(Just a correction, You couldnt have gotten Colonel from day one, as everyone on Regimental Command positions started as Majors :D)

banygan

Apr 17, 2022
- Support

- almost never on
- when you are on your afk
- not much experience

Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021
Application Denied

Hello @Sly.STS

Thank you for showing interest for joining the supreme council but we sadly will have to deny your application
dm me for the reason why your application was denied

Reapply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.